🤧🦋Heal me [PT1] (Bully!Crush x Bullied!depressed!reader)

⚠︎TW!!⚠︎
This chapter might contain SH, Abuse, etc.

Please do not continue if you're not comfortable!

~~~~~

I was awaken by a bucket of water being thrown at my head as my bed sheets soaked. looking up to see my stepmother, With raging eyes.

"You wanna get beaten up or you're gonna make breakfast?!" She yelled. I quickly nodded, not wanting to get hit again. This is just a normal routine of mine. I get either yelled at or thrown by a whole bucket of water where I had to sleep on the floor at night. I guess I have to tonight until my beds dry.

I always get 10 minutes late since I still had to cook breakfast, feed the dogs and clean the house. I didnt mind at all but it bugs me how they just sit around and watch me. Its been like this for over 5 years since my mom disappeared. It never felt normal anymore.

At school, It was the same. I get my daily beating from B/n and his friends whenever they had the chance and they'll never miss out a day without kicking me in the gut. I was just numb. Tho I can still feel pain. Its just im so used that I dont react anymore. I just...let them. Its not like I can do anything or have someone to defend me.

1st period started 15 minutes ago. As soon as I enter the classroom, A couple of stares landed on me but soon turned away as if Im something disgusting. That was normal for me too. 

The teacher didnt take one glance at me. I wouldnt waste my time for me either so I just went up to my seat like I do everyday and just listen. Receive and listen. I get a couple crumpled paper every periods but that was also a part of a routine. I have tons of them in my room.

*****

"Since when have you become so lazy?!" One punch after another. A tear slips but I never show an expression anymore. 

"I asked you a damn question." He whispers with his raging breath as he leans close to me. A tear slips again.

"I didnt have time to do it" Another punch on my right cheek.

"CANT YOU SEE THAT I MIGHT FAIL BECAUSE OF YOU?!" He yells. almost felt like my ears are about to bleed. I stayed an eye contact.

"Im sorry"

"Oh ye? Whats your sorry gonna do? Is it going to bring my straight A's back?! IS IT?!" I flinch from his voice. I can feel my wounds opening and feeling the blood came tickling down. 

"No." One punch on my jaw.

"Then do something about it. Until tomorrow" One last punch on my stomach before the rest of them follows him. I watch them walk away while I lay on my own pool of blood and sweat. 

I quickly grabbed a mop on the nearest janitors closet and mopped it away. I didnt bother hiding my wounds and blood stains. Its not like anyone would really notice them anyway.

At home, as normal, I saw the whole house the complete opposite from earlier this morning. Theres no one home. I guess Ill have to stay up late tonight.

B/n

I pulled up my car on our garage, Only to hear screams from inside. I was hoping to have a nice night myself but, I guess not.

Going inside to witness the same thing that happens almost 3 times a week. I was so sick of this. I hate it how I cant defend my mom from my father. I wasnt to strong. I maybe act like one but I never was.

"I told you to cook me dinner! And what were you doing? YOU'RE DAMN CLEANING!" My father yells. He took one glance at me but soon turned back to my mom. Who was on the floor, sitting on her own pool of blood and sweat. Crying heavily. I tear up thinking I cant defend her at this time. Im too scared.

"Im sorry.." She cried out. Just then, A different loop of voice came into my head. Y/n. 

*

"CANT YOU SEE THAT I MIGHT FAIL BECAUSE OF YOU?!"

"Im sorry"

*

"WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING AT KID?" I was lost in my thoughts. Looking down at mom, She smiled at me and mouthed the words. (Go upstairs..Im fine) But I knew she wasnt. Yet I have no choice but to obey. I limp my way upstairs as both my mother and y/ns voice creates a loop in my head. 

I left her in the middle of that empty, dark, hallway. Sitting on her own pool of blood. Those wounds I added on her body. The same way how my father treats my mom. Just now I realized Im turning like him. Im turning like my dad. tears streamed down as I grab my phone and dialed 911 as quiet as I can. I can hear my moms screams from downstairs.

"911 whats your emergency?" 

*****

"We'll take your mom to the hospital, Ok she'll be fine." 

"Can I have a talk with her? Just for a minute" I asked, The cop simply nods and lead me to wear she's laying down.

"Mom. Mom Ill visit you later on ok? I just have to go somewhere really quick ok? You'll be fine" She smiles. Pulled me down and took a peck on my forehead.

"Be safe B/n" I nod and hopped onto my car. I needed to go and fix things with Y/n. Tho that one might take a while.

*****

Y/n

Sitting alone in my bathroom. Cleaning my own wound from earlier. And the rest that had reopened. I still feel the sting from the wound. One even looked like its infeceted really bad. I know it'll soon heal.

I cleaned it off with a water and alcohol, Since I wasnt very good at disinfecting, I just do it that way. 

Once I've finished, I went to go to bed but I jumped from the sound of someone banging on my door. I didnt think much and went straight to go answer it. Stunned as I was, I saw B/n standing infront of my door, Looking exhausted and scared. I, on the other hand was tearing up from fear of what he'll do.

"B/n..I finished the home-" I was caught of guard when he hugged me. It wasnt forced. It was real. Was this a dare?

"Y/n, can we talk please? I do not intend to hurt you I swear" I was hesitant but he managed to convince me enough to believe him. still, I kept 2 feet away from him incase he does something

*****

"Thanks" He muttered as I hand him a cup of tea that was left on one of the cabinets. I didnt make one for myself.

"So..Heres the homeworks" I hand the 6 papers of homeworks I owe him but surprisingly, He placed it on my night stand. 

"I didnt came here to talk about to homeworks." He said. With a sincere look and voice. 

What was it he wanted to talk about?-

******

This is part one, Its quite long

You guys have a guess on what'll happen next