THIRST (Vampire crush x Smart!sweet!reader)

Thought about this randomly but here ya go~
Its not the best but, its decent

You were working on an essay that the teacher had assigned the whole class to do since your lessons had finished faster than your teacher had expected. You, as a genius kid yourself, was pretty good at essays and never rans out of words on what to write. You arent the smartest smartest but you do sometimes call yourself smart.

10 minutes had passed by, you were the first to pass your paper in front of the teachers desk. Because of this, you have received another compliment.

"Wow, 10 minutes y/n, Good job" Your teacher says amazed as he looks at your paper with 5 paragraphs and each one represents the introduction, 3 body paragraphs and a conclusion.

"Thanks Mr. Smith" you thanked him and soon, turned around to go back to your seat. Just as you were, you noticed C/n behind you, looking really exhausted and pale, and it worries you.

"hey, are you alright?" You kindly asked, putting one hand on his shoulder.

"y-ye, Im alright... Just a little... Tired" You suddenly looked confused. All day he never did anything but to sit. Maybe something happened at his house, you'll never know.

"oh, ok.. Do you need some water?"

"no... I dont n-need a-anything..." He uncontrollably stutters while you noticed how he trembles so much. But you didn't want to annoy him so you decided to let him be. But, you suddenly noticed the sharpener on the ground. You were sure he wont mind that you'll grab it for him.

"Hey, you dro- AH" you squeal as you felt the blade slides through your skin on your thumb. You were expecting c/n to help you but, he acted so weird.

He instantly grabbed all of his things and made an excuse.

"Sorry, I- ahh.... I- I- Have to g-go" you knew something wrong is going on. But at the same time, you didnt want to annoy him. No matter how hard you try to think that he's fine, the more you thought of him wrong. You excused yourself to go to the nurse and bandage your wound up.

******

At the end of the class. You immediately rushed outside and quickly put your books onto your locker before going on a search for c/n. You looked everywhere you could think he would go but, there was no sight of him.

The only thing you hadn't checked yet is the boys bathroom. You hesitated many times but curiousity is killing you so you had no choice but to break in. There, you saw c/n sitting on the floor, and you couldn't even explain how he looked like but all you can say is, he looked like dying.

"c/n, im sorry but... What's wrong tell me please, Im willing to help you know, You know me..." You whispered, trying not to freak out of his looks. Soon, once you went closer, your eyes widen once you've seen his eyes. his dark, deep, red eyes. You started to tremble from fear.

"You shouldn't have s-seen me like this... Go away.... I d-dont want to s-scare you... Please... I d-dont want to h-hurt y-you.." he growled by the end of his sentence. Mixed expressions was plastered on your face.

"I- im not scared, Please, Let me help you"

"YOU CANT! I DONT WANT TO HURT YOU! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" Looking around, you saw a plastic bottle beside him. It looked like crimson blood was inside it. What was happening?

You gathered a courage to kneel infront of him, carefully touched his cheeks as he flinches.

"please.. Tell me whats wrong.. I may be frightened of you a little, Because you look like this, I hate looking at you like this c/n, It hurts me aswell. So tell me that way I can feel better" he breathed heavily, his eyes darted onto yours. All of a sudden, a tear slips of his eye.

"please... I need blood... Please... i need... I-" he closed his eye and rested his head on the wall, curling up onto a ball. Your eyes widen, he- he's a vampire? VAMPIRE?! this has to be a joke..

"y/n, pls go away, I dont want to hurt you...."  He whined, tried so hard to control himself. Now, you weren't scared no more. You were worried. Then, you remembered your wound earlier. No wonder he rushed out of the room.

You had an idea, tho you knew it wouldn't end up very well, you had to help him. But first, you locked the boys bathroom, just to make sure that no one will come in. You carefully takes off the bandage and looked at your swollen wound and kneeled infront of him. You noticed how he instantly flinch, he smells your blood.

"NO.. NO!!! GO AWAY Y/N PLEASE... STOP! I- I CANT CONTROL IT ANYMORE!" He yells, tried toove away but behind him is a wall.

"C/n...Ill be fine, go on.." He teared up a little but you held his chin up, making him look at you.

"Y/n..."

"come on..." you held your bleeding thumb on his mouth and not even a second had passed, he launched onto it and started sucking it harshly, making you flinch.

you teared up a little from the pain but managed to endured it for c/n. A minute had passed and you felt him stop and you stare at your thumb, looking at is as the blood stopped.

"More... More..." He curled up into a ball once again and tried to control himself. You had the idea but you weren't sure if you'll make it. You took your jacket off and made a space on your neck.

"c/n, here.." he looked up at you, eyes wide as he looks at you, pointing at your neck.

"no.. No..."

"C/n please.. Im sure ill be fine.." You lied. You knew you probably lose a lot of blood since he had been acting weird since this morning. He couldn't control himself anymore when he just launched at you, bites down on your neck, making you squeal.

"AHH!" you yell, him pinning your on the ground while he taste your blood. You felt your head get light and not 5 minutes had passed, you found yourself drifted off while he sucks your blood uncontrollably.

C/n's POV

FINALLY! blood. I missed this taste! I haven't had this since this morning since I had ran out.

As soon as I finished, made sure I had enough, I realized it was y/n. I suddenly drifted off because of my thirst. I freaked out, looking at her, her eyes were closed and she was all pale. Oh god.

"Oh jesus, Y/n.." I couldn't believe how she gave up her blood just for me... This girl is really something else.. Luckily, she was still breathing.

"Mm... " I heard her mumble, now knowing that she had woke up..

"Its ok... You'll be fine.. I got you.." I picked her up, not carong about the crimson blood scattered on the floor. I took out my towel, covered her neck with it, that way no one will notice. Walking towards the door, i looked at the mirror to see myself, I wasnt pale no more but y/n is...

I heard y/n mumbled again, and we kept moving on.

"Dont worry, Ill take you to my mom... She's a doctor, she has a lot of blood in the house stocked. You'll be fine, I promise.." I whisper, kissing her by the forehead as I take her out side to my car.

In the car, i carefully placed her behind, lay her down and a pillow on her neck.

God, this is probably the worst and best day. I couldn't manage to control my Thirst, but for the best... Y/n will now be the same as me forever... And I love it.

~~~~~

Soo... Were a vampire now...