✨MYTH? [part 2] (Mythical!crush x Human!reader)

Hereeeess part 2! I didnt get to post part 2 yesterday cause I was busy, my apologies!

~~~~~

The next day, at school, You were feeling really light headed and wasnt feeling very well but yet, You remembered last night but couldn't figure out if it was just a dream.

"what happened to you? You look like dying" Your bsf asked, worried.

"I just had a weird dream, I dont know.. Lets just get going" You replied, Trying to hold yourself up. She just gave up, knowing that it'll annoy you.

Going inside mythology class, You did your usual routine. Sat on your seat, next to (bsf/n) and talk random happenings for the past few days. You always bring your laptop with you for the reason that some subjects needed laptops.

"Good morning everyone" you jumped by the voice of Mr. ____ coming in greeting the class. A minute ago, you felt like you were alone in the classroom. You couldn't hear anything its like your hallucinating.

"Y/n" You drifted of once again when the teacher called out your name.

"Yes?" You replied. Instead, the teacher looked confused of your sudden voice.

"Who are you talking to y/n?" He asked, all eyes are on you with the same puzzled expression.

"What? Didn't you just called my name?"

"No I did not Ms. (Y/l/n), And why do you look so-"

"Tired, I know, I have no idea" you cut him off, panicking as your heart beats faster. Just then, you realized what you've done.

"Sorry, I didnt mean to cut you off Mr. ___"

"Its alright, Uhm.." He looked around, looking for someone.

"Ahh, You? Are you sure this is the right class you're in?" he asked, looking at the very back of the class. Turning around, you saw very unfamiliar face, and it looked like he's new.

"Ye, Im sure, why?" He response with a cold expression.

"Ok.. Do you mind going with y/n to the nurses office?" He asked. You didnt bother denying that you'll be fine, you really needed to rest.

"No, I dont mind, Lets go" you heard him stood up from his seat and slowly approached you.

"Y/n, Ill come visit you later ok?" (Bsf/n) said, with an encouraging smile.

"Lets go" The guy lend his hand out and you gladly took it.

****

"Soo... " He suddenly spoke, walking down the hallway headed to the nurses office.

"So uh... Im (h/n), Im new" He introduces himself. You didnt really care at this point but I guess it good for you to know.

"Nice to meet you I guess.." You muttered. You didnt really felt comfortable with other guys unless its someone you know.

The rest of your walk was silent until you reached the nurses office.

"Can I help you?" The nurse says, Sitting you down at the stool just infront of her table.

"I've been feeling light headed, This morning.. I felt like dying or something" the nurse chuckled.

"No no, you're not gonna die, Let me just check on you alright?" You flashed a faint smile, looking to your right seeing (h/n) smiling back at you.

"Ok, Ill just do a few checks and we'll see whats wrong"

****

"Mm... Thats it, you have a fever, thats why you felt light headed" you felt relieved. But you never get fevers this randomly.. Is it because of last night ?