🌶Happy 18th [PT 2] (Mafia's son!crush x Not so innocent!reader)

Heres part 2! Part 1 is on tiktok

You can imagine this with anyone, your celeb crush, your rl crus, whoever you want!

Cringe warning!

Enjoy~

TIKTOK : dsprtewhre_

~~~~

"Y/n!!!! Look at this baby!" Your mother yells out for your name. You weren't really on the mood since what happened the other day. at the gown store. Whatever you call a store full of gowns. To lazy to stand up, You yell out.

"WHAT IS IT! JUST TELL ME!" You yell, loud enough for your mother to hear from downstairs.

"Nevermind! I want this to be a surprise!" She replies. You were relieved that you wouldn't have go stand up.

You were trying to read this one book called (book name) but everytime you read a sentence, C/n was still on your mind. Its like he was manifesting you. You just couldn't stop thinking about him. Everything reminded you as him, even the electric toothbrush. I- whatever.

"Fck. Get out of my damn head." You muttered as you slams the book down your nightstand and stares back at your ceiling. You were to lost on his touch at that time and couldn't understand what he meant by 'you'll be loosing something'. 'Was he going to rob me?' You thought. But why would he? You were so paranoid that you felt like asking him. But you dont have the courage. Besides, theres always that one thought that maybe he was joking? I mean he's 20 and your just turning 18 tomorrow. You decided to dump all your stupid thought on the trash and come back on the book you were reading. and luckily, You managed to do at least 10 chapters.

****

You knew you had fallen asleep during your reading when you woke up, and it was so dark in the room. You made your way at the light switch to turn it on. You made no mess and managed to flick the switch on, but soon, you stumble onto your bookshelf, causing some books falling out.

To your shock, you saw C/n standing on your balcony window, with a cigarette on his mouth. No wonder it smelt cigarette when you woke up. At first, you felt creeped out, but soon annoyed to see his presence on your room, not even bothered to ask for your permission to enter your room.

"Hey buddy! You've gotta stop creeping onto girls rooms! Creep! What are you doing here anyway?! Get out of my damn room dont ruin my-"

"Dont tell me what to do y/n, or you'll be in big trouble little girl" you can tell that he was smirking from how he sounded. 'The audacity to call me a little girl?!'

"Oh yea? Leave or Ill call the cops on you!"

"Why are you treating me like Im a stranger in your room
y/n? I have the right to be here"

"Says who?!"

Instead of responding, He threw the cigarette off yout balcony and didnt even hesitate to turn to face you as he marched towards you. Panic started to rise in as he slowly approaches, your heart continues beating faster and faster, nervous of his presence. I may act brave, but I have no idea what this man can do to me. He'll destroy me.

Suddenly, I bumped onto a wall behind me, telling me that theres no more escape from him. He was in a suit, why was he in a suit? But then, you glanced at the clock and was surprised to see that its been about 5 hours you've been asleep. it was 11:49 at night.

You felt a strong big hands grabbed you by the chin, making you look up at him. Damn, why he so tall?

"Dont you remember what I said?" He muttered, his voice was cold and raspy. Yet, you find it attractive and its so annoying. Nervous as you were, you simply shook your head.