Chapter Six: they find out

OMG..what happens!?! Oh wait..I have to write it..haha...anyway ON TO THA STORY!!
------------------------------------------------
*TOBY'S POV*

I lay next to Masky. We just got done having 'it'. He lays there panting and hugging onto me. "So..you..really love..me?" He asks. I nod. He slightly smiles. I'm about to kiss him until someone knocks at the door.

"Shit! Get dresses!" I whisper shout. He gets dressed and so do I. Once we're dressed we unlock the door to find Hoodie,Clocky,Jeff and BEN with their arms crossed. "Um...hi?" I say nervously. Jeff and BEN walk off which left Clockwork and Hoodie.

"What's wrong?" Masky asks. "WHATS WRONG!? WHATS WRONG!!??!" Hoodie screams shoving Masky back. I step out of the way. "You had sex with Toby!" Hoodie screams sounding on edge if crying.

"You broke up with me! What's your problem!!?" Masky hisses throwing his arms up. "MY PROBLEM IS YOU NEVER DID THAT WITH ME!!!!!" Hoodie screams. "Why is he acting like that?!" I whisper to Clocky. "Apparently he still has feelings for him and he's jealous. I can't say I'm not. But I'm not mad." She whispers back.

I look over at hoodie. "WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU!?" Masky shouts getting in Hoodies face. Well mask. "You." He says punching Masky. Masky stumbls back holding his mask. He let's go and its cracked. Part of it falls off, followed by the rest.

His eyes are wide with tears beginning to fall. Masky looks up at Hoodie and he has a busted lip, bloody nose and bruised cheek. Clocky gasps and I cover my mouth piece. Hoodie glairs at him and drags Clocky away from us.

Clocky looks at me with a sorry look. I walk over to Masky and hug him. He wraps his arms around me, crying into my shoulder harder then I've ever seen. "Shhh. Its okay baby." I murmer rubbing his back. He gags on his tears and shakes. He pulls back and looks at me, his crystal blue eyes shining from the tears.

I lick the tears away. I know its weird, but I like the taste and it helps more. He chuckles weakly bareinging His face into my chest. I slowly rub his back again. "He was never there for yo-" "yes..he was...but I wasnt." He interups me.

I grit my teeth. "Listen to me." I demand. He gasps and looks up at me. "Its no ones fault!" I hiss. He looks down. "Okay." He whispers. He steps back then we hear a 'SNAP!' He looks down and moves his brown combat boot to find his broke mask. "Shit..how am I gonna- never mind!" He face palms.

"Look. No matter what, your mine..nothing will change that." I say kissing him lightly.

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Wow...what an intense chapter. Keep what Toby said in mind. It'll be brought up later in the book. Or series. Which ever I decide on.

Also the reason I posted both chapters on the same day,is because while I was out of Wi-Fi zone I wrote these to keep y'all less suspicious. Also DUNT HATE ME!!

IM SORRY I HAVENT BEEN ON! I WAS GROUNDED AND THEY CHANGED THE WI-FI PASSWORD.