Chapter fourteen: TIW 2

A!N: dis chapater is in Toby's pov... Just for bae!-

      I look at Tim. "WHAT DID YOU DO THAT FOR!!!?" I scream at slender. He sighs and I guess, looks at me. "It..calms him down." He says. I growl and kick him and sit back on the bed.

     I look over at Tim and move my goggles upward and wipe my eyes. "You keep me alive." I said as I got my iPod out and put my ear buds in and turned it up fully, listening to Keep Myself Alive by Get Scared.

    "Please don't leave me Tim" I sigh. When Keep Myself Alive is over Now You're Gone comes on. I lay fully back, beside Tim, and spoon him. He still breathing...good. I lean over and kiss his cheek.

   I soon doze off into my own world.

Dream-

I stand infrount of the mirror in my old house. I look in it and see my pasta form. "What is this?" I ask myself. Until the pasta form comes out of the mirror and shushes me. My eyes widen and I step back. No, really, what is this?!

   Suddenly something shoves me and fall into the mirror. "What the hell!?" I scream. I land on my hands and knees and see a grave. I rush over to it and read it. 'Lyra Jenny Rodgers' my eyes water and I breath heavyly. "GET ME OUT OF HERE!!!" I scream closing my eyes.

   I open them and see Slenderman. "Oh my god thank you!!" I scream. He helps me up and I face where he's faceing. I see the streets on fire, my mother yelling for me and the cops. 'Is this what Tim is going through?!' I think to myself.

   Suddenly its pitch black and I hear moaning. Tim's...moaning. "T-tim!?" I yell recklessly. "H-hoody!!" He pants. My heart shatters and I drop to my knees to find myself in water.

     I struggle to get air . I soon grab my throat and pass out.

End of dream-

   I sit up panting, covers in sweat. "Holy motherfuck." I whisper. I look over at Masky. His eyes open and he looks at me. "You're awake." I smile. "I had a sadistic dream...you screwed Eyeless, I saw my mom, my brothers grave...I..caught on fire." He says sitting up. "Same..but my sister and you..and Hoody." I say shakily.