Chapter Ten: Her.

I wake up next to a naked Toby. Do I regret what we did? Naaah. I lobed every bit of it. I get up and get dressed. Trying my best to not wake Toby up. I got a new mask last night.

I pull my pants up and zip them then buckle them. My mask was on the side of my face. "Hey Masky." Toby says. I jump a little. I spin around and smile at him. "Did I wake you?" I ask. He shakes his head. "No." He gets up and gets dressed too.

We hed down stairs for breakfast. "Well...she's new...I think we'll get along, ass hole!" A female voice yells. "Ha! Riiighhht!" A male voice adds. I walk in and sigh frowning. "Can't you two stop for a day!! And who's this girl she was talking about!?" I hiss a Jeff.

"The girl is new and her name is Sharia. She's pretty and normal like human normal so far" Jeff says. Then Jane crosses her arms. "Yeah. Okay. Stop fighting over her." I growl walking away.

Toby grabs my wrist and turns me to face him. He looks into my eyes. I can tell he's smiling. He moves my mask and his mouth piece. I lean close to him and kiss him. He kisses back and we pull away.

**Eyeless Jacks POV** (for bae)

I pass a girl wearing a yellow knee high sun dress and white knee high boots. Her hair is light pink her eyes were emerald green. Reminds me of the girl from Me! Me! Me!. The one Tyler was dating.

"Um. Could you show me where my room is?" She asks stopping me. I look at her through my mask. "Um yeah. Sure. I'm Eyeless Jack." I say smiling at her. "Cool! I'm Sharia!" She says smiling.
For some reason her smile made me feel warm. What is this emotion? Love? Nope not since Kerra left. I smile and grab her hand. "Common!" I say dragging her. "Oh shit. You're by my room." I say.

"YAAAY!!" she cheers. She jumps up and when she lands her boobs move. I didn't mean to look. She smiles again, giving me that feeling. "Well I gotta do something in return!" She says leaning close to me. I blush and look at her. She presses her lips on mine.

I suddenly feel sharp pains through out my body. "Agh! Aahh!! Nngh!" I struggle. Suddenly everything is black and I quit breathing.

**back to Maskys POV**

I walk down the hall way as the party for Sharia began. "Where the hell is Jack!!" I scream. I keep walking until I see Sharia on the floor sobbing by a dead Jack. "Holy fucking shit!! What happened!?" I scream. "I-I dunno!" She say.

I help her up. "Common. You have a party." I say shoeing her away. I walk over to E.J and put my fingers in the blood. I look around and see green liquid on his lips. I trace over it and sniff it. Blood. What the- "Hey, babe. You oka- oh my god!!" Someone says running over by me.

"Jack was murdered." I say getting up. "Help me move the body." I mumble grabbing Jacks arms. Toby grabs his legs and we carry him into his room. "I can't believe he's dead.." I whisper. Toby walks over by me and wraps his arms around my waist.

Later at the party two more went missing. Such as Hoody the real one and Homicidal Liu. Sharia comes back with a little bit of blood on her lip. She looks pleased. "Hey. I'll be back." I say nudging Toby. I walk over to her. "I want to talk to you privately." She smirks at my statement. "Now." I hiss.

She sits on my bed and I stand. "Where is Liu and Hoody? Who killed Jack?" I growl. "I dunno!" She squeels smiling. I look away feeling pure hatred for the bitch. "Look. I want the TRUTH now. You have not seen what the FUCK I am capable of!!" I shout.

She jumps and frowns. "I. Don't. Know!" She lies. "Oh my god. You're hopeless." I shout. Toby walks in and grabs me. "Wowowow calm down, love." He says stroking my hair. I look at her and she smirks. "Sorry about Tim, Sharia. He is just upset because Jack is dead." Toby says hugging me.

I pull away and watch her smile at him. He blushes and walks away. Leaving me the devil. Why did he blush!? There is absolutely nothing cute about the fucker. (Excuse his language! XDDD)