Chapter Twelve: Fight!

K. I've noticed, by looking back at the reads...I had atleast from 600 to 40. What happend? Did I start doing bad? Please tell me what I can do to change it. Do I need to make a part 2? I will if needed.
//////////////////////__________///////////////_////////

     I look around. Confused. Where is that midget!? "Why are you even pissed at him to begin with!!?" I ask throwing my arms in the air.  "Aww did Benny Winny fuck you too hard?" Jane teases as she walks by with the new girl.

     "HE FUCKS PRETTY GOOD HONESTLY AND NO! THATS NOT THE REASON!!" He yells. I look at Toby scared and he does the same. "Lesson learned...don't bring up that kinda stuff around an memorized killer." Toby whispers to me. I nod.

    "So..? We're listening!" I hiss. "He left the mansion for a girl off of cleverbot he talked to." He looks down as his raven hair covers his face. His body shakes, meaning he is crying.

   We have to get rid of that bitch and this bitch!

   "Awe...Jeff. Its okay!" I asure him. I hug him and hear him choke out "I know."

_________________     _______________

THATS IT FOR NOW IM SCARED MY MOM IS GETTING FUNKY WITH HER FRIEND IN THE OTHER ROOM AND I ALL HEAR IS MOANING AND PANTING AND BEGGING FOR MORE!!!!!!!!! HEEELLLPPPP MEEEEEE IM TRYING NOT TO LAUGH MY ASS OFF!!