chapter eight: im sorry

**maskys POV*(warning: full on depression next chapter is better. don't skip)

   I will never forget the incident. It was no accident. I refuse to talk or make eye contact with anyone. I noticed that Toby is depressed. Me ignoring everyone hasn't stopped me from hugging, kissing, or sleeping with Toby.

    We found out that Hoodie wasn't Hoodie, but a skin walker. (A skin walker is demon that can shape shift and copy everything about a person of choice)

    I walk over to Toby and finally look up at him.  He looks down at me and burst out crying. I hug him and kinda sob too.  "Shh its okay!" I sob. He lifts my head up and kisses me. I smile and sigh pulling away.

      He frowns and I look away. "I...I think its over" I say shakily. "What's over?" He says with fear in his voice. "O-our relationship" I say looking up at him. His goggles shatter and he starts to sob. "What did I do wrong?" He cries. "It wasn't you..it was me." I say. I kiss his lips one last time and walk away.

   He needs someone better than me. Someone who isn't a player. Not saying I am. Someone who can kiss him the way I do. Someone who can treat him better.

     I sit on my bed and cry harder than I ever have. I look out my window and see Toby with Zero. Her trying to calm him down. Jeff walks into my room and sits by me. "I under-" "no one does." I blurt out. He growls and grabs my arm pulling outside into the yard.

    "Thanks to you, Toby can't think, he can't eat, he can't do anything anymore!!" Jeff hisses. Toby looks over at me and looks down. "I-...I'm so sorry, Toby." I whisper walking over to him.

   "Sorry? You...you lied to me." He says. "No! I didn't I swear!! Please!! I-I'm begging!! Please!!!!!" I shout looking up at him. With every word I say he looks more and more upset with me. My heart sinks and I look down.

    "Maybe one day I'll see you happy in someone's arms smiling." He says. I looks up at him then everything turns black.