Chapter Seven: never forgive never forget

I'm gonna start off: sorry the title is so long, mwehehehe, and AHHHHHHHHH!!
-----------------------------------------------
*MASKYS POV*

"Look. No matter what, your mine..Nothing will change that." Toby says kissing me lightly. I smile and lay my head on his chest. "Well..its getting late." He says picking me up bridal style and laying me on the bed.

He takes his hoodie off and his shoes along with his mouth piece and goggles. I take my hoodie off and shoes off. "I'm gonna put night pants on." I mumble. "Okay." I walk over to my dresser and get a black pair out.

I slide my pants off and slide the others on. (Hold dem nose bleeds) I walk over and climb in the bed beside Toby. He wraps his arms around me and I cuddle into him. "How did I end up with a perfect guy like you?" Toby whispers running his fingers through my hair.

"Because I chose the perfect guy too." I whisper back. His heart beat increased. "Are you okay?" I ask. "Yea." He says. I look up and kiss him. He gasps but kisses back. "Shit." He whisper shouts pulling away. "What?" "I have to use the restroom." "Go ahead..I'll be fine." I say smiling.

He sighs and gets up, heading to the restroom. Knowing Toby and his ticks he might be a while. I lay there for a while until someone stradles me. I go to push them off but they grab my arms roughly, slamming them on the bed by my sides.

I whine but the walls are sound proof. The person roughly rubs their bulge on mine. Soon the fabric starts to hurt me. The person leans up and kisses me roughly. I soon start to cry. Suddenly Toby walks in and runs over to the figure that was Hoodie, and throws him off.

I lay there sobbing. This isn't like them. I'm now tramutised from the new incident. From now on its "Never forgive. Never forget."
---------------------------------------------
Wwwwyyyeeeh. Don't hate me here's a hint: Hoodie right now is not the real Hoodie, its a skin walker. I'll explain those later. Also sorry its short.

I shall charish our booties!!!