Love me Masky

first off, i had nothing to write pluse i was bored and skimming deh internet so YOLO!!!!

____________________________________

Tobys POV

I run towards the back door. Masky was all i could think. "Ehhhh where are you!?" I shout. "Please I'm sorry!" I screech. I stop for air. I inhale deeply and exhale slowly. I stand threre pulling up my goggles and wiping my eyes from tears. Then, i get tackled. "Whhhaaaaaaoooo!" I shout hitting the ground hard. I groan from the  fall before seeing masky on my back.

  "Where in the name of Zalgo were you?!" I ask really annoyed by his "trick". "I was hiding from you." He said casually. That's when my heart sank, once again....hatred from him. I thought.

   It became night soon and me and masky had to share a bed since clocky and hoodie were gone while the newbies slep in Clocky and my room. The worst/best thing was we had to share a bed! Yes! I thought to myself. I crawled in bed- closest to the wall while he climbed in after i did. As he laid down i blush but cover it up fast. He gives me this weird look. Ah shit he saw!!! I scream in my head.  He smirks and kisses my nose. I twich and blush a deeeeeper red than what i was. We soon just lie there and fall asleep side by side.