CHAPTER 1(HOME 🏘️)

It was a long day. Meeting, press conference, board meetings has taken all my energy.

Now I Just wanna go home. But what is home? Isn't it just a feeling?

For me home words stand as a place where I can be myself and feel a little bit of peace.

I took off my heels and threw them with frustration and head for upstairs.

I have one  big room  and that  room covers the whole upstair.

It only happened because of a special someone .

He stays there ....

I entered the room and found him there. He was beside the window.

I said,"Hi.... How are you today?"

In response there was absolute SILENCE.

But that didn't stop me saying farther.... I started to tell him everything what happened today.

"You know one interviewer asked me what's my favorite drink and I told him it's water .......

then he asked me asked me whats my favorite song I said raindrop musics ........

Then again he asked my favorite colour I said mix of black and gray .etc etc etc"

The response she got was only a cold shoulder.

They say Silence is peaceful then why I feel so much pain in the moment......

Isn't this the moment what we call the moment of silence?.....

I also believe in a response to something which I don't want to hear can  ruin the emotion.

So His silence is also precious to me.

"Thanks for hearing my story today. I will come back later."

I smiled at him and left the room.

After meeting him I am relaxed. So now I can eat in peace and fresh up myself.

************************************

Next day started by the clock ticking noise. I woke up and started to get ready for work .

Today is my big day.

I cooked myself dinner remembering about my childhood .

I noticed something that whenever I enter the kitchen my mind just filled with past memories.

I just can't help it. Sometimes, I remember some embarrassing stuff.

Well, Mind is a big enemy of yours.

As a example, think you are gonna give a job interview in one minute and you bff mind will remind you how much time you faced this situation and got rejected .

Anyway, Minds another beautiful creation is dream . Dream stands for cleaning mind but It never cleard my mind ..I wonder why!

I wear a black suit with black shirt and drove my car to my company.

I am selfmade woman.

It sounds fancy but in reality it's quite a pain ...

I don't know how much sleepless night I spend to reach this level.

It was a hard work but it paid off.

I walk straight for the elevator and found my assistant Mr. Hight . He was a responsible man . We have been working for quite a long time  and he is quite around my age.

In this world I really think of him as my true friend and he always proved that by showing me his loyalty and dedication for the work.

When he sees me he greets me instantly,"Good Morning,Ms.Green"

"Good Morning Hight. Tell me about the project update with Mr.Clay and and give me the papers of advertise management "

Well, that's how another day of my life started. But I told you it was not an ordinary day but a special day for me......

Its because today's my birthday. Honestly speaking, I am a cold hearted person  but I have to throw big parties for business purposes.

Looks like adult life really teach you that your birthday party is also a business party......

But this partys are also boring without him.......

I don't know why he doesn't attend my parties. I also regret that I couldn't bring myself to get mad at him for his cold behavior..........

Author note:  Hayi dear Readers.
I Hope you are enjoying my story. From next chapter we will find more mistery box. Just keep collecting. At last you can open all the box and get the gifts.

But the question is who is this misterious person and why is he silent?