CHAPTER -9 Raindrops (🌧️)

"Who is over there? come out.",I spoke with a cold voice .

After a moment a female came out and by looking at her face I already knew who she was!

"Rose what are you doing here?"

" Sorry Ms. Green. I was worried about your safety thats why I came without permission. Please forgive me."

Rose is one of my bodyguards who knows the location of this secret forest house.
She is a strong women with painful past. She married early and then got divorced after 2 year. After that she joined her neighborhood fight club and train to fight. She was always merciless against her opponent.

From the moment she start working till now, I never seen her smile once. That type of person she is.

"It's ok ,Rose. I understand. You can go to the camp now"

She just nodded her head in respect and held for her destination.

"Now shall we wrap up our hunting program? Or are you actually going to kill animals? It's not modest you know!"

Well, at least he is a little calm now.
I actually somehow scared him with my words. Words can really be dangerous.

After walking quite a long path we finally came to my cottage . Its black now. Luna really took my words seriously.

I fresh up and eat dinner. He was about to go up to his room when I stopped him.

"Moon, we are going back tomorrow. Things are not going to be same from now on. Mr. Knight is quite eager to find you. "

I took out the file and put it on the table.

" This is the contract between you and me. I hope you read it completely and then sign the paper."

He took out his notebook and started writing. "Why I need to sign a contract? I don't like this type of managements."

"Don't worry much. It's just like a business deal. You go read the whole contract first . If you have any questions after that I will answer it with honesty . Now, go rest."

He was thinking something while looking at my face. After a moment he 
Started to make a way for his room.

This guy has too many secrets with an interesting personality. I have to be conscious around him. I can't take any risks only to satisfy my curiosity.

I went back at my room . I heard the noise of raindrops and thunder.
Its raining.

I always loved rain.

I remember once someone told me, Rain will wash your sins and Make you pure again just like how it refreshes nature.

I don't know why but I wanted to believe it.

We believe so much science theories which are based on imagination so why not this!

Rain can be sorrowful, happiness, romantic , Beautiful and mostly the unspoken words of the nature to us.
Maybe the raindrops are some kind of morse code which can say lots of unspoken words. Who knows!

I was about to sleep when I heard a knock on the door .

"Come in". Hearing my voice Moon came into my room with a page. He put it in my hand and went away.

What was that!

Is it some kind of confession.  Let's see what he has written on the page.

"Ms.Green , when you congratulate me for my pain I really thought you are   insane .
But when you asked me if all  that pain created me the person who I am now. The present me! I didn't know what to say.
I never thought of it that way. I thought about it quite a lot which made me realize a lot of things. Thanks for making me realize those things. "

Thats it ! No confession! Boring!

I put that paper on the drawer and fall asleep. It really was a long day.

Athor note: heyi guys. Hope you are enjoying my book.I just want to answer a few questions.

1. Why is Ms. green so weird?
Ans: well, that's one of her charm.

2. Is she being fake with Moon?
Ans:  Moon did mention that she has good acting skill. I wonder if it's only his illusion or the truth.

3.why is the guy from chapter one is not mentioned in this chapter?
Ans:I can say only one thing about this, keep patience. But as a gift I am showing you guys his picture.

Keep imagine.who he is!

who he is!

Hehehe .Got you there. See you in the next chapter.