CHAPTER 7 (VILLAGE 🏞️)

My forest house is a secret place I own. Only my trustworthy people know the way to come here.But another thing they don't know that there is a small village more deep in the forest. And I know few of them.

After a long 3 year I came here so it will be a waste if I don't visit them.

After a long drive of 1 hour I had finally entered the village.
Most interesting thing about this village is they own a lots of house made out of woods. Another thing is that they have electricity. I don't know how they manage to create electricity into the middle of nowhere. One more unique thing about them is that they like to symbolize themselves by having the same tattoo.

Anyway, I got out of my car and started walking for my friends house.
Her husband is the head of the village and people call her luna.

I knocked on the door. "Hayi green. Long time no see. I thought you forgot about me. I really missed you a lot."

Before I could reply I heard a few kids calling her their mother.

What! she has kids now! It's shocking news.

"So you are a grown woman and a lady with kids"

"Yah thing just happened that way. It's a big responsibility but I think I can manage it. But forget about me. What about you? Let me tell you green you still give me that don't care vide and that same black obsessed female. You are still the same as ever."

"I guess I am. But,There is something I need to tell you."

"Do tell"

"Here take it"

"What's this ? Did you buy me a fiction book?"

"No, I will next time but open it"

She opened the filed And start reading it. "No! This is not what I think it is! It can't be!"

"I finally got all the permission which I needed to buy the forest .Now you are the owner of this land .

From now on you don't have to worry about the outsiders. Your home is legally yours now."

"Green, I don't have words to describe my emotions. You made the impossible possible. I don't know how I am gonna repay for your kindness."

"Just do one thing. Can you?"

"Anything for you. Tell me what you want."

"Paint the wall of my cottege pure black. I want to match it with my shirt."

"Youuuu! Come here"by saying that luna hugged me.

Luna and I became friends back then when I was hiking alone in the forest. Suddenly I was attacked by a tiger and she came in front of me right at the moment . She got injured quite badly and still has few scars.

At that moment I couldn't believe how a human can be so selfless that they can even not hesitate to sacrifice their life to save an unknown person.

That day I didn't feel anything but guilty. She really did succeed in creating a different kind of emotion in my heart .

She showed me the emotion I have never seen in my whole life and that was KINDNESS.

She saved my live that day. Today I returned the favor.

She smiled when I noticed She still has those innocent eyes which shows how kind her heart is!

After quick talk I met few more friends and drove back to my cottege .

Mr. Mysterious was in the living room and was sleeping soundlessly on the sofa with a hold on his pen.

I did notice that he always trys to stick with that pen . If I could destroy all his pen and paper he would be as mute as like him.

It's been 2 days since him and I haven't talk. I am so afraid to call that I know he will never anwser.........

I suddenly notice the bright light of the moon and the beautiful sight of sky from the belcony .

The sky is also mute Isn't it?.....

#pictures from Pinterest.🖤