CHAPTER 2 (BIRTHDAY 🎉)

My birthday party ... mistake ...my business party was going great...

There were lights, flowers, cake, food, decoration... Mostly everything whatever you need to call it a party.

People were talking mostly about how they are going with their life or maybe how much their fancy outfits cost etc etc etc....

Still it was bearable before she approached me...

"Hayiiii Green 💚 Happy Birthday....
Look how time passed... Not many days ago we were 15 now look at us! But it's so sad that you can't even afford a designer cloth in your birthday party! I feel terrible for you. If I had known,I would have bought different birthday gift..."

In response I only smiled and said,"Thanks Lina for thinking so much about me. Actually I was so busy creating my own clothing brand I forget to shop other brand clothes. I Will remember that next time "

If only looks could kill.... The way she stared at me was incapable not to notice....

Anyway she started again,"I heard that you are selling your company lots of shares to buyers. Is the Fox Industry going bankrupt?"

Well look how my childhood friend take care of me.  She perfectly knows how to attack in the heart with the freedom of speech.

" You know my company net worth has increased 3% . Soon I will be in cover of time magazine. So if you need any help you can ask me. I will always help you as your childhood bff..."

"Sure",I said."YOU know what they say ,

REAL QUEENS FIX EACH OTHERS CROWNS"

Thats when the music started to play loud ....

Honestly speaking, my mood was totally spoiled by her poisonous words...

Somebody really said the TRUTH...

Words hurt more than action

Finally, All the fake drama shit was over . I breathe out in peace. I quicky told my assistant his next task and drove back my home.

When I entered my living room. I then ran out to meet him.

I was standing in front of him. I looked at him for a long time.

"You know I met my childhood friend today . We used to eat each other tiffin and sing songs together.

I was so stupid to not even recognize how disgusting human she was.

I was so naive to believe a human being like her.

I feel myself a fool to spend time with her!"

"Tell me why I regret my past so much?"

As always he didn't respond. I also not hoping for any response.

I was going to say something more when I still thought he would reply.

In return she heard her phone ringing in the back.

#pictures belong to Pinterest