CHAPTER -13 (THE TRUTH)

RIGHT NOW, I am sitting in a room with Twins and Mr. Willston secretary. He was staring at his watch for quite a long time. A few more minutes later, he looked at me and said, "Mr. Willston will see you now."

After saying that he held for the door and bowed his head. In a second, The old headache entered the room. He was wearing gold up top to head. What a show off !

He then put his stick at the table and sit down in his royel couch with style.

This old headache is really something.

"Green, long time no see. Looks like you really missed me a lot that you even brought friends. "

"Stop wasting time  and tell me why you wanted to meet me?"

" Always likes to come to the right point , huh?

Anyway, If you are so eager to ask questions then I won't waste time answering it.

Here is the check.

Write any amount on the letter and the money will be yours. But In return I need 80% of the fox industry.

Sounds fair?"

"Are you kidding me?

When every method doesn't work you are trying to bribe me with money . That's so out of your style.

Anyway this time I have a offer , you wanna hear it?"

" So you are gaining sense with time. Hmm.... What's the offer?"

"I am gonna find your kids and in return you have to sign this contract. A contract which says you can't bother me from now on with rules and laws ."

"Wah ! You even managed to find out I had kids. Hahaha..! You really are something Green.
But do you know what?"
My kids are dead...They died 20 years ago.

Now, how are you gonna find the dead? By Goust hunting?"

" If I manage to find your kids, will you give words to sign the contract?"

" Hahahaha,, okj! I will sign it. It's my word"

After gazing Mr.Willston for few more minutes, I confirm myself that he was telling the truth. I then told Rose to gave the files to him.

"What's This?"

"The TRUTH "

Then Q1 said,"offff, This is all so boring. How much long I have to sit down here ? I am getting board"

The old headache was reading the papers with focus . He then put the paper done and looked at me .

" I know one thing about you Green..... That you don't LIE..... So , if you dare to make this up I will kill you for sure."

I just looked at him in silence. I could feel No matter how much he was trying to play cool , from inside he also wanted the paper to be true.
The DNA Results of his children .

"Q1 and K1 , It's time to reveal the TRUTH. And the truth is, Mr. Willston is your father. Here's the DNA Result with few more proves."

Q1 grabbed me by the collar and started shouting , "What the hell did you say? We were born orphan. How dare you make fun of us? Did you forget who we are?"

K1 quickly grabbed her sister shoulder and told her to clam down. Unfortunately she listened and sit down . Meaning K1 started scanning the papers. After reading the whole file for 2/3 times, he then looked at me.

"How did you manage to find the DNA semples? "

"I have connections. ", I replied.

" Hmmm. Thank you again for helping us finding the TRUTH. We need time to think about it. I will call you later. "