CHAPTER -12 (THE TWINS ♊)

Rose POV:

After canceling all the plans for today I now have to reach TWINS. But before that I need to talk with Harry.
So I dialed his number.

"Harry , Is everything all right?"

" Why are you asking this question?

" Ms. Green told me to contract the TWINS ."

"Did I hear it wrong or did you really say TWINS ?"

"You heard right. She said she wants to take them with her to meet Mr. Willston. "

" Hmmm. So, the Time has finally come. It makes sense now. "

"What do you mean by that?"

"Nothing. You go to prepare the arrangements. I will contract them for you."

After that he hung up the phone .

"Who are the twins?"

I heard my co-worker Robert asking me questions.

"You should not hear people's conversations when they are talking on the phone."

"Oh come on. We have been friends for a decade . It's not a crime anymore. Now, Don't try to change the topic . Tell me who the TWINS are?"

" I don't know much about them. "

"Okay. That means you know few things about them. Tell me about that."

I was looking at him constantly. After knowing each other for a decade, I Know he is trustworthy. And today we are also going to meet Mr.Willston with the twins.

If anything goes wrong we are definitely going to die. I guess I just have no choice but to tell him.

"The TWINS are the Leader of the group called Freedom. They are also quite popular in downtown. They also have few criminal records. You can call them one of the powerful mafias in a decade. People says that they are marciless creatures whom are not worthy of calling themselves humans."

"Ohh! That sounds scary. But you forget the most important part."

Did he already know about the twins. Did I made a mistake giving him this information. Was he only pretending?

"What is it?"

"Whats their gender and how do they look like?"

I think I thought too highly of him.

"They are brother and sister . Nobody knows their real name. The brother's nickname is K1 and the sister's nickname is Q1 and if you ask me about their appearance, I would just say they try to look as much how they feel from inside."

" What do you mean by that?"

"You will see."

"What..

Before he could ask anymore question I held out.

************************************

Ms. Green POV:

After an hour , I heard the door knocking.

"Are they here Rose?"

"Yes Miss Green."

"Fantastic! Let's go ,shall we?

And take my files with you."

I was now setting in the meeting room with the TWINS.

" It's nice meeting you two again. I was really looking forward for this day to come"

The Q1 said, "Stop wasting our time Green . Tell us what you want. "

"Well, Honestly speaking, I need you guys to accompany me to meet someone."

The Q1 said, " Are you kidding me? You dare to call us here to say this! I know you once helped us with our business. But Did you forget what we are capable of ?"

This time K1 responded, " Wait, sister.
Let us hear what she has to offer."

" Well, If you guys accompany me I will give you give guys the most important thing which you want desperately right now."

" Did you hear that k1 , what did she just say? .... she's gonna give us something what  we desperately want , hahaha.... You are so funny Green .

So , Could you please educate us what that we want so much ?"

I just smiled and replied,"The TRUTH"

************************************

Robert POV:

I was in the hall room when I heard the lift door open. Then I saw Ms Green with Rose in the back and.... Uhh... Whats that?.... One male and a Female .....
Uh.... They are totally covered with tattoos. Literally, their face also......
Their appearance is very scary....

Who are they?

Then I remembered what Rose said to me this morning. It can't be!

She said they dress as how they feel from inside. Does that mean,

They Are Dead Inside......?

Author note: Today I will say nothing

Author note: Today I will say nothing. Bye dear Readers. I Will be back soon.