CHAPTER 10 (CONTRACT 📝)

1.Party one is going to work as a party  two personal bodyguard.

2. Party one has to spend at least 7 hours daily with a party  two.

3.The party one must have to follow party two every orders.

4. Party two is going to pay handsome salary to party one.

5.Party one must follow all the rules for one year.

Right now we are sitting in my living room and rose was reading my contact rules loud and clear for Moon.

"Now , Moon, sign the contract"

Moon started writing on his notebook.

" Why do you want me as your bodyguard? I don't think I can be of any use to you."

"Hmmmm. Rose bring me the file"

Rose handed me the file.

" Hmmm, Mr. Scholar Hunt
An orphan, went into hillstone school
And dropout . Was adopted for a few years. Lead a pretty hard life. Was an underground fighter called DARK . Best friend was a professional fighter who went missing a few years ago. Once got into a big fight and injured his leg. .......hmmmm, do you want me to say more?

Moon was quite surprised knowing that all the time I have known all about his past.

That makes something clear to me. Never once he lied to me . That's a good start to gain my trust. I hope one day he will succeed.

"So, your real name is Mr. Scholar hunt . I will still call you Moon . It sounds good to hear.

Anyway we are getting late . If you have no objections. please sign the contract."

Moon , Oh Moon... What are you thinking so much? Just sign it quickly. After that I will play the game smoothly. Do it quick........!

Come on moon , just sign it.

Moon finally took out his pan and signed it. I let out a long sigh.

The Game Has Begun.

************************************

Author note: Dear readers. Sorry for a short chapter but it was important.

The new start of Mr.mystrious guy and Ms.Green relationship just opened a lot of doors for the grand ending.

I can only say you guys will be so shocked in the end. I can bet you can never find out what will happen at last.

So keep imaging........... Let's see what the future brings.......