Chapter 2

Aadvika Pov: 

 Hmm 

So sleepy. 

I yawned and slightly opened my eyes. 

It is cold. 

It was drizzling.  I remembered that I'm now out in a temple mandapam. The sight was something to  behold.  Small drizzles,  chill air mixed with the scent of mud.  God I love this.  Rain has the power to mask time.  It can make the hot mornings seems like calm evenings. I looked at my small watch.  It was 2'o clock.  Now at least I can go home and rest properly in my bed for a while before having to continue with my work. 

I got up and picked my bag and slowly started walking.  Maybe I'll walk half way and for the other half I'll get a transportation.  Cause walking is good for the baby. As I got down on the road,  I heard a wailing sound.  At my right there was a  closed candy shop and under it two little boys were seated.  Dressed in black shirts and blue jean trousers, their resemblance screamed about them being twins. I don't want to  be suspected for trying to trick two lone children but I didn't like the idea of leaving this children to cry and go.  Maybe it's the mother heart in me that wants to console these little cuties. 

I walked to them and ensured that  I maintain a safe distance to convey that I don't pose any threat to them.  On close inspection, one boy had a mole next to his eye and the other one lacked it. "Hey kids are you lost ?" I tried to be as gentle as I could. 

They slowly lift their head and saw me.  The mole boy pushed the other one slightly behind him and let his eyes search me for any potential threat.  He then noticed my bulged belly and slightly sighed.  Maybe he thought pregnant woman meant no harm.  *shrug* 

I raised my hands and sat little far from them in the bench.  "I mean no harm.  If you are lost l,  I can help you by saying the direction to the announcement room so you could find your parents. " I kept my hand on my belly and said.  Sitting is also tough process during pregnancy.  The boy with the mole still had his guard up with me.  But the other one seems to be eyeing me up with admiration and awe. Not me but more likely my belly,  I guess.  He whispered something to the other twin which is very audible by the way. 

"Brother,  that lady seems to eat a lot. See her belly is so big. Will I also turn like that If I ate too many chocolates? "

I chuckled at his innocence. His voice still held that childishless in it.  They seem to be around six years old.

"Idiot,  she isn't fat but there is a baby in there. Remember  dad told us about it when he told us how god left us both in mom's stomach" The other one replied.  He is the wise one.  For that his brother replied with twinkling eyes 

"ohhhh wooow superb interesting. I'll tell dad about it " he reflected exciteness from his face

"Ahem" I cleared my throat to grab their attention. "So does this two princes need my help to find your parents, huh?"

They stared at each other and nodded before speaking. "We don't need your help since we are not lost. " he said rising his chest as if he was proud to have handled the situation well. 

So cute. 

"OK so why did your highnesses were crying ?" they seem to like it when I treat them a royals.  Children are children no matter what.  They once again shared a look and nodded.  But the mole less boy's eyes started glittering with freshly gathered tears. 

I slowly moved near them but they just moved back.  OK no closeness I guess.  Fine.  I took out a hand kerchief and passed it to him. His brother got it and wiped the other ones tears.