05.

VEA sat on the couch with a blanket over her legs. she was wearing a big shirt and shorts, luckily she had thought to bring night clothes.
"you okay?" jahseh asked, sitting down beside her.

she and stokeley went to their father's house and it went pretty well. there were a lot of tears but that was expected.
vea smiled at him. "yeah, i'm good."

"so tell me about yourself vea." jahseh was fascinated with vea. he wanted to know everything about her.

she sighed. "there isn't much to tell, x."

he raised an eyebrow at her, scooting closer and pulling some of the blanket onto himself. he was so close that she could feel the heat radiating off of him. "there's a lot, i know there is."

"what do you want to know?" she asked.

a smirk came over his lips. "everything."

they sat there for hours, jahseh watched vea's every move. the way her eyes would close when she would laugh, she would also throw her body. he found it all endearing.
vea watched him as well, picking up on the small things he would do. the way his eyes would light up when he talked about music and his supporters. the way he would tilt his head to remember things. he would play with his locs absentmindedly.

soon enough, it was three in the morning and vea was feeling tired. "i'm so sleepy." she said quietly.

"then go to sleep doll," he turned her so she was laying fully on the couch. "i'll be back, i'm going to the bathroom."

jahseh left, went to the bathroom and done his business. when he came out of the bathroom, ski was walking back to his. "aye goodnight."

"goodnight vro," jahseh said.

"you sleeping down there with vea?" he asked, jahseh nodded.

"i know how you get. take it slow man."

"she'll be mine," a smile graced his lips. "just wait on it."

VEA woke up the next morning, her limbs tangled with someone else's. she turned her head and jahseh's face was not even an inch from hers. she smiled and turned back over, grabbing her phone off of the floor.

12pm.

she put her phone down and sat up gently, trying not to wake jahseh. when she stood up, however, she looked down to see his eyes open.

"goodmorning pretty girl." he said as he looked up at her. she smiled and mumbled out goodmorning before going into the kitchen.
stokeley and kyla were sitting at the island, kyla was blushing and stokeley was talking softly to her.

"not you tryna fuck my best friend." vea said, announcing that she was in the room.

"we grown, ain't no trying about it baby sister." stokeley said with a wink.

vea looked at kyla with wide eyes.

"i'll tell you later." kyla said.

vea scrunched up her face and then shook it off. "are we doing anything today or we heading back to miami?"

kyla shrugged. "tyla wants to go back to the beach."

"we'll have to plan another trip. but actually here instead of miami. and for longer." she said and jahseh walked into the kitchen. he wrapped his arms around her waist from behind and put his chin on her shoulder.

"yeah, you gotta come back to see me princess." he said quietly.

"okay vea girl i see you!" kyla said.

she smiled, pulling away from jahseh and grabbing kyla. "let's go get changed and talk."

they walked up the stairs and tyla was awake and dressed in one of the guest rooms. kyla and vea went inside and shut the door.

"you and jahseh real comfy this morning." kyla said.

tyla's eyes widened. "you got the dagger dick?"

vea shook her head. "we just talked, that's it!" she shrugged. "he's cool."

"he's cool? girl please," kyla said and tyla high fived her. "you want the dick and you know it!"

she scrunched up her face again. "you know i'm celibate."

"yeah, until you see the dagger dick!" tyla said loudly.

"shhh! that boy can hear very well!" she shushed her friend frantically. jahseh was attractive, extremely attractive. but she wasn't going to just break her celibacy after one night.

"i saw y'all on the couch this morning. all cuddly." tyla said.

"and ski said jah want you. i say go for it." kyla shrugged.

"yeah, speaking of," vea started. "you fucked ski."

kyla blushed. "hell yeah i fucked him. and i loved every second of it."

"this doesn't seem like a one night stand type of thing like you normally do." vea observed.

"well, i actually like ski," she said. "you know i've been holding out for him forever. this is the opportunity of a lifetime."

vea shrugged, putting her hands up. "do what you gotta do."

AFTER a tearful goodbye, the girls were back in miami. vea just wanted to try her best to enjoy the rest of the trip with her friends.

"aww vea," tyla said, giving her a hug. "you'll see him again. aren't you planning another trip down here?"

vea wiped her tears. "i'm just gonna miss him.

"and jahseh, she's gonna miss jahseh." kyla remarked, trying to brighten the mood.

the girls couldn't pretned that they knew what it felt like to be in her shoes, nor would they try. but it was their duty as best friends to comfort her and make sure that she enjoyed the rest of the trip.

edited 911 words.