10.

"YOU fucked jahseh?!" kyla squealed.
"you took the young dagger dick! as you fucking should!" tyla cheered.

vea laughed at her friends. "y'all it's not that serious."

"not that serious?! vea you were celibate for a long ass time," kyla said. "we been waiting on this!"

"you have. i was letting her go on her spiritual journey. no matter how long it took." tyla said. vea smiled, but she wasn't done. "but baby! it is about damn time!"

vea rolled her eyes and they all continued to talk about a bunch of nothing. her door opening called her attention and she looked over to see jahseh walking in.

"hey pretty girl. what you doing?" he asked, sitting on the bed.

"hey x!" kyla said from the other side of the phone, jahseh put up a peace sign in the camera.

"i really don't think i'll ever get over this forreal. i've been listening to this nigga's music since the fucking beginning and here you are fucking him." tyla said, he laughed.

"that's a funny way to say it but yeah." vea giggled.

"and ski mask is your brother. and i'm fucking him, that's even wilder." kyla said.

"is!" all the girls laughed and jahseh just shook his head.

"ski told me to come get you. the tattoo artists are here." he said.

"okay hold on," she said and looked back at her phone. "i gotta go y'all. i'm about to go get my tattoos." she said to her friends.

"okay, well we love you babes." kyla said.

"be safe mamas, i love you!" tyla said.

"i love y'all too." she said, ending the facetime. she put on a pair of jeans, a spaghetti strapped top and jahseh's jacket that he had left with her. she grabbed her phone and went downstairs.

there were 4 tattoo artists and jahseh, stokeley and isaiah had already started getting tattooed.

"you must be vea," the only remaining artist said and she nodded. "you ready?"

vea nodded again, sitting down in the empty chair.

"what are we thinking today?" the artist asked.

she showed the tattoo artist a picture of the tattoo she wanted. it was a lyric from stokeley's song 'life's short'; you won't suck up or fuck up my energy. she wanted it on her forearm and she also wanted the word love vertically right in front of her ear. technically it was a face tattoo but it wasn't fully on her cheek.

"okay let's get started," the artist said, vea lied back. "we'll start with the one in front of your ear."

"YOU took that shit like a g!" stokeley said, examining both tattoos that vea got.

"my little soldier. i ain't even see you flinch." jahseh said, putting his arm around her.

"your mom gon' have a fucking cow. that shit is real close to your face." stokeley laughed. he was recording and vea laughed too, putting up her middle finger. "and you doing that? we've changed you. such bad influences."

"you're so stupid." vea giggled.

she sat back on the couch with jahseh, tracing the tattoos that were on his hand that was in her lap. stokeley left the room, saying something about going to eat with trunks and whoever else.

"how you feeling?" jahseh asked, breaking the silence suddenly. vea felt his eyes on her but she didn't look up, she knew what he was talking about and she didn't want to go into the conversation with him.

"i feel fine." she murmered.

he reached over, pulling her chin up to look at him. she resisted but of course he was stronger than she was. "look at me."

"i said i'm okay." she said, meeting his eyes before looking back down.

he tilted his head. "you seem so embarrassed about it. why?"

"it's just not something i like to talk about out loud."

"you talked about it with your friends." he pointed out.

she shook her head. "that doesn't count. they're them and you're... you."

"and what is that supposed to mean?" he chuckled.

"you make me nervous.." she mumbled.

"why i make you nervous mamas? you scared of me?" he asked seriously, furrowing his eyebrows.

"no jah, not at all. just- i like you a lot." she said.

a slow smile spread over his face. he knew she liked him, he just always liked to hear her say it.

"aww," he teased and wrapped his arms around her small frame. "i like you too, vea. more than you know."

edited 750 words.

*a/n:
this was definitely supposed to be out like 3 days ago. but i didn't know what else to write. this chapter is really a filler. enjoy soft jah & vea🙂.

also! did y'all see stoke's performance at that festival? the tributes to jah will always get me. had me in mfn tears!

ooo & what's y'all's favorite xxxtentacion song?