15.

IT was early when vea rolled over in jahseh's california king bed. he was still asleep, his face shoved into the pillow. she got out of the bed quietly, trying to make sure that she didn't wake him and she didn't.

she walked into the bathroom with her bag, showered and got dressed. she took her hair down out of the bonnet and slicked her edges before quietly leaving the house.

her phone rang and she answered it, pulling out of the long driveway. "hello?"

"where you at?" jahseh's sleepy voice came from the other end.

"i'm going to meet up with the twins, i'll be back soon." she told him.

she could hear him moving on the other side of the phone. "weren't we all supposed to meet up later or am i tripping?"

"yeah, we are." she sighed, turning onto the street of the walmart. "get some sleep, baby. i'll be back later."

he didn't say anything, he just hung up and vea sighed. things between the two of them had been super tense lately, mostly because jahseh feels like she's hiding something from him. they've been arguing and just plain ignoring eachother.

vea wiped tears off of her face as she walked through the isles of the store. she grabbed what she needed, paid through self checkout and drove to the hotel the twins were staying at. she sent a quick text to the groupchat and walked up to their room.

tyla opened the door and pulled her into a tight hug immediately.

"hurry up and take it!" kyla yelled from the other side of the room. vea sighed and took off her hoodie before walking into the bathroom. she opened one of the boxes and took out both tests.

"give me a cup!" she yelled to them and tyla opened the door with one in her hand. she peed into it and dipped both sticks in for ten seconds before putting the tops back on. she sat them on the counter and stood back against the wall. "y'all come in here."

the girls who were waiting directly outside of the bathroom, came in and wrapped their arms around her from both sides. vea inhaled and exhaled slowly, the minutes felt like hours. and after four minutes, kyla pulled away from the hug and looked at the tests on the counter.

"vea.." she murmered and picked one of them up. "they're positive."

VEA didn't know how long she sat in the bathroom crying. what would her mother say? what would her father do? what would stokeley say?

how would jahseh react?

vea wiped her tears as she pulled up to her house. she sat in the car for a second, cleaning her face and making sure she didn't look like she was crying. she walked into the house and up to her room.

"vea!" she heard her name being called. she walked back down the stairs and into the kitchen where stokeley was standing.

"what?" she asked.

"what's going on with you and vro? i'm not tryna be in y'all business but he wanted me to talk to you. said maybe i could get out whatever it is." he said.

vea shook her head. "ain't nothing wrong. he thinks i'm hiding something but i just found out that i'm even hiding anything."

stokeley tilted her head at her but she just pulled one of the tests out of her bag and set it on the counter. he looked at the test and his eyes widened.

"you pregnant, forreal?" he asked and vea nodded, tears welling up in her eyes. "come here." he said and she walked into his arms. he rubbed her back as he rocked her back and forth and she sobbed into his chest.

vea's phone started vibrating in her pocket and she pulled away from stokeley to look at it. jahseh was calling, stokeley gave her a look that said answer it.

"hello?" she answered.

"you at home?" he asked and she sniffed.

"yeah, can't you see my location?" she asked. he didn't say anything, again, he just hung up.

"what you wanna do?" stokeley asked.

"i wanna keep it." she murmered, wiping her tears. "i just don't know what he wants to do."

he hugged her again, kissing the top of her head. "if you wanna keep it, you know i'm here. i can't speak for jah but i know he ain't the irresponsible type. you're his girlfriend, he loves you to death. the only way i think that'll chage is that he'll love you more. just talk to him about it."

he left the kitchen and she heard a car door slam outside and seconds later, jahseh walked into the house. vea wiped her face and he furrowed his eyebrows.

"why you crying?" he asked and immediately went to her. once he was close enough, he saw the pregnancy test on the counter. "you pregnant?"

vea nodded, looking down at the floor. suddenly, she was lifted off of her feet and jahseh was spinning her around. vea smiled, holding onto him tightly.

"baby! you're gonna have my baby!" he yelled excitedly.

"put me down jah." she giggled and he set her on the counter, standing between her legs. he put his hands up her hoodie and rested them on her stomach.

"there's a baby in there." he smiled up at her.

"yeah." she smiled back.

"i don't think you understand how happy i am v." he said, the smile not leaving his face. "i love you so much."

"i love you more jah." she smiled.

he leaned in and kissed her lips, all the love being conveyed through it. all the tension and anger from the last few weeks dissolved. "thank you."

"for what?" she asked.

"for being my remedy." he said and kissed her again.

fin.

edited 976 words.

*a/n
not i'm getting emotional.

this is the end of the book my loves. i hope y'all enjoyed reading it as much as i enjoyed writing it!

as always, long live prince jahseh d. onfroy🫶🏽.

-JAHSEHSJOURNAL.