Part 1: The Green Storm

Being dragged to the local shopping centre was really not what you wanted to be doing today - your friends were seeing the new hit film and you were stuck supervising your stupid little sister. You looked out of the skylight as she went into another beauty shop and notice very very dark clouds coming in; just like the ones you saw on the school trip a few weeks back. Almost immediately after, the whole mall goes into lockdown, and your sister and her friends erupt into a chorus of screams, bolting straight for the door. "NO!" you scream. "GET BACK!" You chase them outside and into the pouring rain. You sprint through the violent raindrops and crashing thunder to catch them before they run into traffic or a lamppost, slowly but surely catching up. The clouds begin to rumble and a lightning bolt strikes you, throwing you to the ground and causing you to pass out.

******************************************************************************************

"Hey, um, hello? Are you there? Ben?" You open your eyes to a strange figure right in your face.
"Are you God?! Am I dead?" You immediately ask.
"Well, yes, but no. You're going back to Earth. You're lucky you were hit by a green bolt."
"You act like I should know what one of those is."
"If you get hit with a green bolt, 'you survive, no matter how severe the injuries. You'll also wake up in your bed with no wounds or marks from the hit, and your family won't even realise you would've been hit and that you arrived safe and sound.' You don't understand how many times I say that a year." The figure tells you.
"Okay, um, anything else?" you ask.
"OOH, actually yes, you'll love this!" it continues. "You see, getting hit by a green bolt is very exciting. Now you've got the power where if you look at two people and click your left fingers, you'll swap their bodies. Right fingers reset swaps of course."
"Hold on. What?" you stand stunned.
"Read this." The figure hands you a small note. It reads:
Hello, lucky person. If you have this piece of paper, you have a power to swap bodies. Here's a detailed overview: If you look at two people then immediately click your fingers, you can swap their bodies and reality will shift so they'll think the body they have just gained is theirs. If you swap bodies with someone, you'll take their place, and they will just continue in your life - think of it as autopilot. If you want to reset any swaps, just click your right fingers. Remember, swap, left; reset, right. Right, enjoy your swaps!"

"This has to be a joke." you say.
"It isn't." the figure says. "Try it!" You feel a force pushing you back to Earth, and you land in your bed. "Right then," you mutter, walking to your window. "Let's see if this works."