Part 6: Sammi

2am. Waking up felt weird, to say the least. You were completely oblivious to your new self for the first 5 seconds, before you realised the foreign body and panicked. "Ugh." you murmur. "I can't be arsed. I wanna sleep." You roll back over and shut your eyes again, still wondering if you were dreaming that you were Sammi.

Your alarm rings out at 7am. You go to roll over on your front and smack it like you do every morning; instead you end up painfully crushing your breasts and knocking the lamp off the table. "Ohhhh." you remember, get out of bed, and sort out the room. You walk downstairs and take some toast from the table, before heading back upstairs to get changed. You head already gotten changed once, but you were too tired to properly see. You unbutton your pyjamas to reveal your new large breasts, leaving them free to move. Looking at them makes you aroused, however using your own limited knowledge about female arousal you stop looking and keep getting changed. You slide your panties on easily, but the bra took a bit of fiddling. "How, ow- the hell, ow- do girls do this every day?" you say to yourself, as you can't get the bra on properly. After about 5 minutes, you succeed. Next is the skirt; that went on easily, as did the shell. You tie up your hair with a green scrunchie to match the outfit and the colour of the school, and lace up your shoes - which, after some research, you find out are Air Force 1s. You grab your backpack to finish off the look and walk to school. Then, as you lock the door, the familiar feeling from when you were the athlete comes back - except this time it was worse. You were wearing a skirt and white tights. "Fuuuuck." you mutter as you unlock the door and pick up a few pads; no way were you going to try and use a tampon. "Girl problems" out of the way, you continue your journey to school.

Once you arrive at school you meet up with the other popular kids. "Hey Sammi!" Charlotte runs and hugs you."
"Don't feel aroused. It's your friend." you think, before continuing conversation. First lesson you had to do cheerleading for the basketball game taking place today. You walk into homeroom and wait for any announcements. Hearing that there are none, you give a flirty wave to Ben to really mess with his head, before walking over to the changing rooms. "God, these tits are getting annoying, bouncing with every step I take. God help me in a few minutes then." you think to yourself. You put your stuff down and take yourself to the gym, where the cheerleaders were opening the game. When you swapped, you gained all of the knowledge of how to do the cheer, so you felt you would be fine, until the point where you get thrown in the air. It gets to that point and you feel yourself get lifted up, and you see that you're flying above everything; it seems like everything is going in slow motion. You get a feeling that something's going to go wrong, so you click your fingers and fly back into your body, sitting in the audience watching this happen. Your eyes stick to Sammi as she descends, and no one catches her. A deafening 'crunch' came from the gym floor, as well as a plethora of screaming. Commotion ensues and paramedics swarm the gym, evacuating you all. You're still confused as to what's happened. You get sent home, so you check any news that may have come out of it. After reading one headline, you stop in your tracks and your knees nearly give way.

"Horror cheerleading event kills one"

You almost died.