Part 5: 'Bit' Of A Difference

Animal. This was going to be new. You had only swapped with humans before. Which animal were you going to swap with? You thought about it all night as you drifted off to sleep.

Once you had woken up, that answer had become apparent. It's 9:30am on a Sunday. Your older sister Daisy goes to her stables on Sundays. BINGO! You quickly got dressed and ran downstairs for some breakfast, noticing Daisy come down behind you in her horse riding gear. "Oh, um, Daisy?" you ask.
"What's up?" she replies.
"Could I maybe come to the stables with you today?"
"No, it's members only today. Soz."
"Great." you think. "I really didn't want to do this." You look at yourself, then Daisy, and prepare for a family swap. "This is going to be so gross." You click your fingers and fly into Daisy's body, almost making her fall over. You walk out towards her- er, I mean, your car feeling your new body move in ways your old one could never move, and sit in the driver's seat, the knowledge of how to drive flooding your brain. You punch the address into the satnav and begin to drive yourself there, grinning the full way. "I can drive!"

You turn into the stables after a 15-or-so minute drive. You park up and sit for a bit, realising you're a bit early. "This body's actually alright." you hear your familiar sister's voice say. You stare for a minute. "No. That's not right." you tell yourself. "Unless..." you were about to explore Daisy's body a bit more, but someone else, a year younger than Daisy, arrived next to you. "Shit. Another time." You step out of the car, say good morning to everyone you see, and visit Bella, Daisy's horse. You stare her dead in the eyes and say "Oh, I am so sorry. You'll be so confused." You guide her out of the stables, and look at yourself, before clicking your fingers. You shoot into an unfamiliar pose. You feel slightly taller, your vision is different and your face feels longer; not to mention the fact you now have Bella's significantly larger and massively different body. "I. Am. An. Animal!" you say in your head. You go to scream out of excitement like a human would, but instead start to jump around. "Hey, Bella!" Daisy shouts. "Stop it." You immediately calm down, not used to being told off by your sister. Daisy starts to prepare you for riding, and- wait, hold on. "Daisy's actually riding me today?" you panic. You thought you were free! You stand powerless as she attaches the stirrups and saddle, and climbs onto you. You nearly crumble under the sudden weight; you could never carry a human before, but now as a horse you felt like you could do anything. Maybe staying like this isn't a bad idea. You begin to walk over to the paddock to begin moving around with all of the other horses. You effortlessly canter and gallop around for about an hour and a half, before Daisy leads you back to your stall. Being an animal was exhilarating - having a completely different body shape for 2 hours made everything feel interesting. You reentered Daisy's body once you were safe in the stables and drove off again. About 10 minutes into the drive, you spotted Sammi Taylor, the head cheerleader and most popular girl in your year group, walking her dog, Cleo. You decided to go for a smaller swap, so you drove slightly further ahead, stopped, looked at Daisy's body (which you would definitely ask out if she wasn't your sister and wasn't 5 years older than you), then Cleo's, and clicked your fingers.

You felt your body shape change again, this time your height decreasing massively, and fur cover everywhere once again. You were now Cleo, Sammi's dog. Remembering that when you return home you can swap with Sammi, you begin to make happy noises.

You turn the corner and run into the house, making a beeline to your dog bed. You wait until Sammi comes back into the room, and click your 'fingers', sending your consciousness into your idea of perfection. You were Sammi Taylor. You saw her pristine blonde locks cascading down her body onto her revealing top, showing her DD cup boobs. Further down you could see the skirt she was wearing, as well as expensive looking trainers. "Oh, this is going to be a great afternoon!" you said, hearing her soothing voice for the first time. You walked up to your new room. Your plan was this: stay in Sammi's body overnight, go to school as her tomorrow, and swap back at around 7pm tomorrow evening. Sounding like a good idea, you jump onto your bed, making your boobs bounce slightly, and start to live your new temporary life as the most beautiful girl you know.