Part 7: Swapcation

School got cancelled because of, well, yeah...

But that meant that you could go out and do more swapping - but today, you wanted to go places as other people; hell, you could go around the world! That's exactly what you were going to do. You got ready and left the house, thinking of your plan:
Catch a bus to the train station
From there you could catch a train to the airport
Swap with someone and board their flight
Keep swapping until you reach paradise
And that was it! Sure, it would be time-consuming and tiring, but at least the draining energy didn't cross into new bodies. Anyways, without any more thinking, you boarded the bus, giving a mental farewell to your family and to yourself. 

You got off at the train station and looked for your first target - a 16-year-old buying a single ticket to the airport with no return seemed suspicious. You look at a young girl, around 5 or 6 years old, wearing a pink dress and standing next to what you assumed was her family (of course it was). You look back at yourself and click your fingers, feeling your height drop by a few feet and body change. You looked down to see the dress you saw a second ago, indicating that you were now the girl. You followed your new 'mummy' onto the train and waited until you got to the airport.

Once you arrived at the check in desk, you looked up and noticed the screen, showing where you were going.
"Bristol"
"Ugh," you thought. "I'm swapping." You swap with your father to get a bit more height, but are immediately interrupted by:
"...your flight will be in Gate 24, this is the ticket you show to the gate staff and once you get to the gate you-"
"Enough of that." you hear your new voice declare. "Oh, I'm a woman. Fabulous. Where's she going then?" You check the ticket: Amsterdam. "Oh, nice. I could probably connect there." you mutter as you walk off and board your plane. Once on you wait until takeoff, admiring your new body, and fall asleep to make the flight go faster.

You step off the plane in Amsterdam and walk through Arrivals, which runs directly next to Departures. You look over at a random person, which was again, a woman (you didn't really like being women, too different), and check your ticket. New York. "Nu zijn we aan het praten!" you say, immediately panicking after hearing Dutch come out of your mouth (you shouldn't really be surprised, you're in the Netherlands) "Oh shit, ik spreek geen Engels! Oké, blijf kalm, laten we naar New York gaan en daar ruilen." You board the second plane of the day and soar over the Atlantic to New York. 

Halfway through the flight, the pilot comes across the tannoy; "We have turned on the fasten seatbelt sign, please fasten those seatbelts as we pass through this- Oh shit!" the plane jolts massively as a green bolt surrounds the fuselage. You feel the plane nosediving, and out of panic you click your fingers..