718 🩺 History Repeating

🛑 Stop
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR READERS REGARDING THEFT:

If you are reading this outside W-A-T-T-P-A- D, then you are reading STOLEN WORKS 🛑

PLEASE REPORT THIS UNDER COPYRIGHT, and do not support thieves. It breaks my heart.

Sincerely,
Eve ♡

~~~

Mingi felt broken - a shattered, aching mess, and as he sat curled up on the couch in the studio apartment, leaned into Yunho's warm embrace, he cried, sobbing into his chest.

His head was thumping with a headache, his tears were the physical representation of how badly he was hurting, and although he was incredibly happy with Yunho, he couldn't help it. His body was being overtaken by his heart, aching from years of pain, and leaving it all to bubble up to the surface.

Head tucked into Yunho's chest and knees resting in his lap, he let out the heartache he was holding within...

However when the sound of keys in the lock preceded the door swinging open, when he glanced up timidly and his gaze met his friend's, he watched that face fill with horrified concern.

'Oh my god, Min,' San breathed, dropping everything at the door and hurrying over to him. Dropping to his knees, his eyes were wide with panic. 'Min what happened?'

Swallowing the lump in his throat and sniffing, he reached up and pulled his sleeve over his hand to dab at his teary eyes with. 'I saw Keeho...' he whispered, voice all choked up and raw. Still in Yunho's arms, he leaned one of his knees away to cross his legs before him. He felt so small and helpless in that moment, with his memory painted with his first love and how his heart yearned to be with him...

Understanding washed across San's face, accompanied by an immediate sense of empathy. Nodding slowly, he swallowed. 'How is he?'

Feeling Yunho tighten his arm around him, giving him a comforting reminder that he was not alone, and that he was not hated for crying over another man, he sniffed, swiping at his tears. 'Good...' he whispered. 'He looks really good...'

He felt his heart throb as San reached into his lap to rest his hands over his, ignoring his damp, tear-stained sleeves and rubbing his thumbs over his skin.

'What's he doing these days?' he asked solemnly.

Swallowing, he hiccuped as a sob escaped him. 'He has a job at an architecture firm...' he said quietly...

But as more of their exchange came back to him, he felt his heart throb... Silence softly fell upon them, with the exception of his unsteady breath and tears, and it was clear San wasn't sure what to say. After all, what was there to be said? San had seen their relationship right through from their first day, to their last day, from where he had been at his best and his worst, with a broken heart, torn into the tiniest of little pieces...

Pieces that had taken so long to glue back together, like making a house of cards, where the slightest of breezes knocked them all down, leaving him to start all over again...

San had seen how much Keeho had meant to him, and how deep their relationship had been woven...

And San knew how much it had hurt to let him go...