636 🩺 Just Studio Apartment Things

🛑 Stop
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR READERS REGARDING THEFT:

If you are reading this outside W-A-T-T-P-A- D, then you are reading STOLEN WORKS 🛑

PLEASE REPORT THIS UNDER COPYRIGHT, and do not support thieves. It breaks my heart.

Sincerely,
Eve ♡

~~~

A/N: Happy Tuesday xxx

Mingi was starting to feel the stress of uni knocking on his door, after so long of pushing it off and preoccupying himself with other things...

Like recovering, and babysitting, and less intelligent life choices like skipping classes in favour of honeymooning off with his boyfriend in a state of love-drunken blindness.

Did he regret it though?

Leaning against the wall in Seonghwa's flat sitting in the sun, totally surrounded by his little safe haven of blankets and a collection of Yunho's jumpers, he had to say, not really, no.

Especially since right beside him, Yunho was curled up into a ridiculously adorable little mess, fast asleep with his nose poking into a blanket and his limbs in a not-so-elegant, yet incredibly relaxed looking heap. He'd been like that for hours now, but he didn't dare wake him, especially after he had spent his time teaching him his missed lectures, and helping him with his assignments.

However in the warmth of the afternoon sun, he heard the creaking of a mattress he was used to the sound of now, and when he looked up across the studio, he saw Wooyoung sit up - hair all fluffy and messy, flopping down onto his forehead as he stared down at the heap beside him - San.

This is such a strange dynamic, he thought as he watched the blonde closely inspect whether San was indeed asleep, before carefully moving to climb out of bed.

It felt as though they were back at the dorm, only with far less privacy between them. Everything was out in the open, with zero means of keeping things sacred, however just like before their PDA had been slightly awkward, yet undertaken none-the-less, now, it just felt like that, times a million...

Very awkward, but also not awkward at all. It was like they had given up on privacy altogether.

Him and Yunho had been living in the corner in the sun, mostly either studying or sleeping, but also sometimes giggling or kissing softly, pretending they were alone...

And San and Wooyoung had lived on the couch in their world that he rarely paid attention to.

However after what had been a distressing day prior for the blonde, Wooyoung and San had fallen asleep together in the bed, and he didn't mind at all. The poor couple needed the time together.

However seeing Wooyoung pad over to them, he smiled as he watched the blonde sit quietly down beside him in the sun, leaning into the wall and his side warmly. He didn't say anything. Digging his anxiety bunny from his pocket, he softly pinched it in his fingers as he gazed out at the city through the window.

But despite the fact that the blonde hadn't said a word, somehow, he could just tell how he was feeling... He felt it in his bones, and recognised the way he acted... That tired, burnt out feeling...

'You miss your parents?' he whispered quietly, not particularly meant as a question, but phrased that way more for the politeness of it.