585 🩺 Pounced Upon

🛑 Stop
AN IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR READERS REGARDING THEFT:

If you are reading this outside W-A-T-T-P-A- D, then you are reading STOLEN WORKS 🛑

PLEASE REPORT THIS UNDER COPYRIGHT, and do not support thieves. It breaks my heart.

Sincerely,
Eve ♡

~~~

A/N: Oh boy - I already know that advertisement bar at the bottom of the screen is going to piss me off.
Addit: Yes, I was right 😒

With Mingi's energy having run dry, leaving him wanting nothing more than to sleep, Seonghwa, San, and Wooyoung all said their goodbyes, promising to come back the next day to visit.

But it was quiet without their soft chatter lighting up the room, and it left Yunho sitting on the side of the bed with Mingi's tired body leaning into his, slotting into his side like he was born to fit in against him...

'Yun-ah,' Mingi whispered, his soft voice ghosting his ear and causing his heart to leap up into his throat.

'Are you okay, baby?' he asked quietly, looking across at him to see whether he was in pain.

But instead of a grimace, he saw the moment Mingi took his head off of his shoulder, only to bite at the shirt where his cheek had been. He pulled at it in a way that had him incredibly confused, not knowing whether he was just trying to be cute, or whether it was supposed to mean something...

However when Mingi's hands joined the party, he realised that the exhausted brunette was trying to weasel his way into having his arm reach up around his shoulders, to let them rest together entirely.

He didn't hesitate.

Lifting his arm around his shoulders, he took acute care not to brush Mingi's tender head, not wanting to hurt him. Gently, he rested his arm around him, feeling the softness of his body and warmth directly upon his skin, and he melted as he was blessed with the feeling of Mingi's body slotting in perfectly against him.

'Mmm~' Mingi hummed softly as he rested his cheek down against his chest, and let his hands fall into his lap below the blankets. 'You're warm~'

'Are you cold?' he asked, instantly pulling the blankets up higher over his chest, and tucking his jumper that Mingi had stolen, up around his ears.

The brunette let out a soft hum as a no, letting his eyes flutter shut. However only moments later, he whispered, 'Yun-ah... Will you sleep with me?'

His heart throbbed. 'I'm okay,' he breathed, reaching one hand up from under the blankets, to gently brush Mingi's cheek with. 'I'm not tired.' Though he'd been about to add, you get some sleep, when suddenly, Mingi let out a sound that he could only describe as an aegyo-filled-pout.

'Mnm~m~' the brunette complained, before suddenly, he found the strength to push off of him a little, to look him in the eyes... 'Please? Yun-ah baby you haven't slept... Have you?'

He felt guilty as he shook his head. 'No... But I'm okay!' he tried to argue...

Only for Mingi's face to fill with a kind of agony he instantly loathed.