Chapter Three

Gojo has been unconscious for three days now, much to Sukuna's annoyance. Sukuna has healed the sorcerer, slapping the man as hard as he could without killing him but Gojo still shows no sign of waking. Saying that Sukuna's mood is terrible is an understatement.

He has to find out what's wrong with Gojo, but entering another's innate domain is something dangerous to do, even if the person entering is Sukuna. So Sukuna tells Uraume to find a human doctor instead, keeping entering Gojo's innate domain as a last resort. The poor human shakes terribly as Sukuna's red eyes stare at him, tapping his black nails on his knee impatiently. The human does what they're told and Sukuna kills them right on the spot after hearing their diagnosis, feeling his anger flaring.

The sorcerer is in a coma because the fool has closed himself off from the real world in an act of self-protection. It isn't pleasant for Sukuna to know that he is the cause of this. The sorcerer really is a fool. Does he think that Sukuna will let him go just like that? Does he think he can escape from Sukuna's grasp just because he has locked himself away inside his head?

Sukuna won't let him escape.
Sukuna won't let anyone escape.

So Sukuna forces his way into the sorcerer's innate domain, standing in the middle of Gojo's universe. It is hard to navigate inside Gojo's domain, but he is Sukuna, so he finds the sorcerer after a while of searching. Gojo is curled up inside a translucent ball of cursed energy, eyes closed and his pretty eyebrows furrowed. A pang of pain shoots through Sukuna's nerves the moment he touches the ball and he withdraws his hand almost immediately, hissing.

All the pain he has inflicted upon the sorcerer, they are gathered here, with their intensity tripled. Sukuna thinks that Gojo Satoru is an idiot and he's the most idiotic of them all. To think the sorcerer would be foolish enough to be trapped in his own innate domain; absolutely hilarious!

This will be a pain for Sukuna to get rid of.

Gojo is alone in his room when he wakes up. The sorcerer blinks groggily as he tries to remember what happened. The memory makes him flinch, but there are no injuries on his body anymore, much less soreness. Sukuna healed him again, and way more properly this time, but that doesn't change anything because at the end of the day, Gojo will end up bloody and broken underneath Sukuna's wrath once again. Gojo's getting real tired of this but to his surprise, he doesn't see Sukuna for one whole week.

So, Gojo stays couped up in his room, wrapping himself up with blankets like a burrito. He stares into the air, daydreaming, because he has nothing else to do. Uraume tells him he has permission to leave the room, even the building, but he can't go anywhere beyond the fence. Gojo doesn't give them a response, determined to stay curled up in the warmth of his bed.

Gojo thinks there's something wrong with him. It's like he's not interested in anything but daydream lately. He doesn't feel like going out of his room, doesn't feel like eating, doesn't feel like there's a reason for him to continue living anymore. He's done his job, failed it miserably, and now it's time for him to retire.