Daddy cant Hate Me

I ended up walking into the bar, it wasn't really that busy, about six people were actually conscious in there, I just walked up to the seat and took out a smoke. The bartender walked up to me with a smile, "what can i get a pretty broad like you?" he asked. I wasn't fond of being called 'broad' but I'd let it slide. "Something strong. You pick.'' I told him. He nodded and walked away.

I sat there for a few minutes, letting the cigarette ash flow into the ashtray beside me. I thought about how my life would be different if I had just been there a couple minutes earlier for my dad, if I didn't waste time like I used to. But i couldn't take it back now. Or ever.

I felt someone cover my eyes, "guess who doll," he whispered in my ear. I yanked his hands away and gave him a glare. He took a seat beside me and took a swig of my drink. "Didn't expect to see you here early, Q," he put the drink down and scrunched his face up in disgust.

"You can thank my dick of a mother for that." I took a drag of my cigarette. Dallas took the cancer stick out of my hand and took a drag of it for himself. He looked at me, he kept eyeing the top of my cheek bone. "What'd you do?" He ran his thumb over the small cut. I shrugged and kept drinking my drink.

I heard the door slam open, my eyes went wide when I saw who was there. "You know him?" Dallas asked over his shoulder. "Yeah.'' I answered quietly. I don't know why I was suddenly so quiet around him. I mean, at home I would yell, scream, hit, kick, whatever I could do to him as long as my mother wasn't there. Here, it was different.

I jumped as a glass was harshly set down beside me. "So, you hang around trash when you get pissy aye?" Matt looked at me. Dallas eyed him carefully, but didnt say anything. "Not fucking now. I dont wanna talk to you." I said slowly, not even making contact with him. "Yeah, your daddy would be so proud of you in a bar, drinking." he laughed. That made my blood fucking boil. "Shut up." I said to him, Dallas was slowly getting the vibe of the conversation.

"I guess you can't really do nothing' I mean, he's gone. You aint your daddy's girl no more." Matt smiled over at me. "Litterialy shut up!" I raised my voice a little. "You know Quinn, you can't hate me just because your dad went ka-boomy and your mother didn't love him." he stated. I cannot believe he fucking said that. He knew only the big details of my dad's death, not what actually happened. He couldn't say shit about my dad.

I picked up the glass of alcohol i had in front of me and downed the liquor before smashing the glass in his face and standing up. Matt had fallen to the floor, holding a hand to his head. "Apologize." i said firmly, i knew he wasn't and i was just embarrassing myself but it felt like the right thing to say. "You little shit!" he yelled and tackled me to the ground. He got a couple hit in, but so did i.

"Cmon man she's just a fuckin' kid" i head Dallas say as Matt's body was taken off mine. "Oh you fuckin' her are ya?" He spat in Dallas' face. I saw Dallas' fist go across his face. Dallas was in the right for that, 100%.

 I on the other hand, felt like i couldn't get up, i was exhausted. Or I had too much alcohol. Either one was a bad deal.

Matt was just a bad deal in general.

Filler Chapter!

-Via