Late Night Meetings

I walked up to the door of my house, no one was here. I opened the door and walked into the house, smelling leather and mint. That scent will never fade away from me, I swear.

I went to my room and took off Dallas' jacket, setting it on my bed and pulling on a sweatshirt. I took off the uncomfortable shorts I had been wearing and pulled on a pair of loose fitting shorts. Comfortable clothes seemed the best right now.

Dallas walked into my room and plopped right down on my bed, shoes and everything. "Dallas" I slightly groaned, walking towards the end of the bed and pulling his boots off. I didn't want all kinds of dirt in my bed sheets. Nasty.

"Do you want something more comfortable to wear?'' I asked him, setting his boots down at the end of the bed. "You know what's really comfortable?" this was going to be a dirty joke i just knew it. I looked at him with a 'don't say it' face. He smirked. "Nothing."

I couldnt help but laugh at his stupid fucking joke. I walked over to my closet and pulled down a box which contained clothes that i bought that were to fucking big for me. Some of my close friends back in Nevada thought it was a good idea to buy sweatpants two sizes too big for us. I guess that is coming in handy now.

I threw a pair of gray sweats at his face, he caught them and looked at them weirdly. "These belong to some dude you fucked?" he laughed, looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "No, my friends in Nevada got drunk and decided to buy them." I said, throwing my hair up in a bun. He walked out of the room to change.

He walked back into the room, the pants being a little baggy, even on him. They also rolled up at his feet, them being too long for him. I laughed.

"Sometimes I forget how tall you are." He mumbled, taking his place on the bed once again, his hands behind his head and staring at the ceiling. I laid down next to him, on a pillow, unlike him.

He rolled over so he was positioned on top of me- basically laying on me. He rested his head on my chest and closed his eyes. I guess he was comfortable?? "Dallas," I whined, moving my arms out from underneath my head. He put a hand over my mouth and still had his eyes closed. "I wanna go to sleep. Stop talking."

He wrapped his arms around my waist and began sleeping. I didn't know how the hell he was comfortable in that position, but you do you i guess.

I put my hands around his shoulders, not knowing where else to put them. Then slowly shut my eyes, heading into a sleep. A sleep not in the hospital, thankfully.

I woke up in the middle of the night. The stars were out, shining through my window like streetlights. Dallas was still laying on me, his back moving up and down at a steady pace. His face was calm, lighthearted looking. He didn't look tough, he looked at peace, he looked like a goddamn kid.

"Stop staring at me. It's getting creepy." Dallas said, shifting his weight slightly before getting up and taking his shirt off and throwing it by his jeans. God he was fucking attractive.

"Eyes are up here doll," he laughed and jumped next to me on the bed, obviously full of energy at 2:30 in the fucking morning. "Please." I rolled my eyes and sat up against the headboard, looking at the poster covered wall. It was really hot in this room, no wonder he took his shirt off.

"I cant sleep." he stated, bending his knees and crossing his legs. "Obviously." i replied, my head hitting my headboard. "You got any music?" He asked me, walking around my room looking for some. "It's by the stereo"

He sat down on the floor criss-crossed and began going through the pile of cd's I had in a stack sby the music player.

"Madonna?"

"Madonna's hot."

He began making two piles: one that he liked and one that he didn't. I think we were both really out of it, considering it was three in the morning, but that's the best kind of state aint it?

"Jesus Christ, you have good taste." He mumbled, putting a Fleetwood Mac CD in the stereo and pressed play. 'Tell me lies' was the first song to play on the CD. Not that it mattered, i liked that song.

"You have a nice room." he stated, sitting across from me and folding his hands in his lap. I just laughed. "I know." I smiled towards him. He let out a light laugh. I feel like we sat here for ages, admiring each other. We were so out of reality, it wasn't even funny.

"Do men have G spots?"

It was not 3:30 in the morning and we were still out of it. We just kept asking each other random questions we had no use for. It made time fly.

He looked at me with funny expressions. "No, I'm serious. Do they have them?" I started giggling too, I felt like I was high even though I haven't smoked anything. "I..." he pondered for the right words to answer my great question. "I mean I guess? Why?" He looked at me with a smile. I shrugged. "I wanted to know." I stated, not breaking eye contact with him.

We both heard a rustling in the kitchen, I didn't hear any cars pull in, meaning mom and Matt weren't home. I didn't know if Chriss was home, and I doubted it was people stealing shit. I heard gigling also, who the fuck was in my house?

Dallas and I both walked out into the kitchen area and heard two people whispering, that freaked me out. I turned on the light and heard two screams. One was Chriss, the other was unknown.

I adjusted my eyes to the sudden light, so did Dallas. I looked at Chriss who had a sandwich in her hand, and a boy with slicked back hair. "Pony?" Dallas asked, looking at the boy. "Dally?" said Ponyboy. God this was awkward.

The four of us just stood in the kitchen, looking at each other for a minute. Dallas didn't have a shirt on, which I forgot about so I could imagine the things that were going through Pony's head. "Uhm.." I started looking at Chriss and Ponyboy who were bright red. It was so funny.

"Where's Joyce and Matt?" I asked her, breaking the silence. "They uhh," she looked and Ponyboy and Dallas staring at each other. "They went to the uhm, reception place for a couple days so they could get ready for the wedding this weekend." she said. This weekend?!?

"Okay," i said, slowly backing away from the two younger kids. Dallas just gave a small nod to Pony and turned around with me. Once we made it to my door, we both broke down in laughter. We didnt really know what we were laughing about, the whole situation was funny.

I started slapping my knee while I was laughing. Dallas and I both could hardly breath and tears were slowly streaming down our faces from the lack of air we were getting. "Shhh theyre gonna think were fuckin' man" Dallas stopped me from slapping my knee and continues laughing. God, I loved spending time with him.