My Beloved Drugs

Tw: Hard Drugs

I sat in my car, looking at the drugs in front of me, deciding whether or not I should take some with me. If I took them with me, I wouldn't have to use them. If I didn't take them with me, and I did want them, I would have to walk back to my car and get them. I decided to take them.

I stuffed a couple small bags in my pocket. I didn't take any weed this time, I figured I had done enough smoking today.

I walked through the doors behind a couple of girls, they didn't notice me. I was kinda grateful for that, I didn't need anyone else trying to be friends with me.

Buck was at the bar, along with a couple other guys. It was full of people, busier than I had ever seen at his bar. I stood where I usually sat, catching Bucks eye almost immediately, considering he walked over to me quickly.

"Ole Dally was thinkin' you werent gonna show." he handed me a drink. "Yeah, I haven't been to one of these shitholes since highschool." I yelled over the music while taking a drink. "Where is Dallas anyway?'' I asked him. He shrugged and went back to serving people.

I felt hands wrap around the bare part of my waist and pull me close to their body. "Didn't think you'd show." Dallas whispered in my ear. I turned around, being extremely close to him. Our thighs were almost touching as i leaned my elbows on the bar and leaned back. His hands still on my waist.

"Definitely didn't think you show like that," he looked me up and down and bit his lip, making eye contact with me. He started to slowly move his hands up to my sides, which made my breathing a bit weird. It was like I couldn't breathe.

"Nice try Dallas." I smiled at him and took his hands off me. "At least I tried, baby." he smirked, putting an arm around my shoulder and facing the bar also. "C'mon, i want you to meet some people." he stated, leading me up the stairs to a small room.

"Did you bring any like uhm," he was looking for the right word to make 'drugs' sound less harsh. "Yeah. why the hell wouldn't I?" I told him while taking out a cigarette and lighting it. I take back what I said, maybe 3 or 4 cigs won't hurt..

He opened the door and walked in, holding his hands high, "brought the broad fellas" he announced while looking at me and taking a seat in one of the chairs. If you walked into the room, you would think there was a secret fucking cult going on. Six chairs around a small coffee table, kinda creepy without context.

"Alright man!" one of them exclaimed as I took a seat beside Dallas and exhaled smoke from the cigarette. I looked at all of them, they were all men. One sat across from me, blonde hair and kind of a plain face. His shoulders were kinda circular, but it suited him well. He was an attractive person.

"Alright Quinn, what you got on ya?" one asked, throwing a few bags of cocaine onto the table. I reached into my pockets and threw the four small bags of drugs on the table. They all made whistling noises as I leaned back down in my chair. That blonde bastard is still catching my eye!!!

The guy who looked like a younger version of Brad Pitt started to cut the drug, making a line for himself. He inhaled it and sat back, the group observing everything. "Ole' goodie two shoes has good shit man!" the guy pointed to me, i gave a sarcastic smile. "Who you callin' goodie two shoes pal?'' I asked him. He raised his eyebrows at me.

"Oh c'mon. Ill bet you anything you've never done a line of this shit. Ever." he taunted. I rolled my eyes. "Says who?'' I asked him, leaning forward. "Says me. I'll bet ya anything, you just stole these goodies from Daddy didn't ya?" he smirked. I just grabbed the card on the table and emptied a bag in front of me.

"Just so you know, pretty boy, my daddys' been dead for a year and a half, bud." I finished cutting one line, and began making another. I heard a couple snickers from the other guys while I rolled up a dollar bill and inhaled the first line of the drug.