Epilogue

*Third Person POV*

Once the two had left, Darry started to make dinner over at the Curtis household. All of them are already starting to miss her. Which was actually pretty pathetic.

"Darry, what did you and Quinn talk about before she left?" Steve asked Darry. He shrugged his shoulders. "She just gave me a box, you can get it if you want." he answered. Steve, being her best friend, hurriedly got the box and opened it, revealing seven envelopes with each of the gang's names on them. Steve found his and opened it immediately.

Hey Stevo!

So I know you miss me already (obviously) but we all expected that!!

Anyways.

Remember that time when you and I were 13 and 14 and we went to Vegas for a night because we had nothing to do and we were extremely bored? Well I do!!

I remember you asked for this girl's number and she said no so you moved on to her friend and she said no too so I had to get ice cream for you and tell you they were weird? (You were the weird one Stevo!!)

Anyways don't miss me!! I'll always be your #1 friend likes it or not. Cola Boy is a close second!! -Quinn

Steve laughed as he read the letter 'Cola Boy' or Sodapop and Quinn would always be his closest friends. "How can she be so sarcastic and mean when she ain't even here?" He laughed.

Sodapop saw the words 'Cola Boy' and grabbed his envelope, curious what she had to say about him.

COLA BOY !!

Tell your buddy Stevo to not cry over his letter!! I know he's a little dramatic.

Anyways I enjoyed the small amount of time I spent with you at the DX. You were actually the first person of the gang I met (besides Steve. But he doesn't count.). So I guess that makes you special..

Anyways. You better have a good time without me there, if you don't I will personally come back and make you. Miss you anyways -Quinn

"Steve, she told me to tell ya to stop cryin'" Soda said to his friend. The whole table laughed, except Steve of course.

Ponyboy then reached for his, curiosity getting the best of him.

Horseboy, Donkey Dude, whatever the hell your name is. (I'll still call you kid anyways:))

When I first met you, you were, uhm. Kinda annoying at the most. But you've grown on me, KID.

You are the only 16 year old boy I know that's a junior in highschool. Reminds me of myself. (take that as a compliment).

I hope you do well on your first of the year exams and stuff. I know how hard and stressful those can be. But when I return for a couple days in December, you better have a girlfriend. Or don't it's not up to me. (You should have one though!!)

Do well in school and don't piss Darry off to much - Quinn

"I'm gonna start calling you that." Steve looked over Ponyboys shoulder and laughed. "If you do I'll beat you up, Stevo."

Darry reached for his, knowing he would have the same sarcastic shit in it.

Darrel.

You are such a dad!! Loosen up a bit will ya?! Go see a movie with Ponyboy and actually enjoy it. I'm serious.

You should definitely take my advice. Stop being so damn stressed about HorseBoy and go do something that will benefit you. Get a goddamn girlfriend for god's sake. You cannot be 22 years old, look like that and not have a girl by your side. C'mon man!!!!!