Chapter 4

Y/N POV

Next was Jake. "hi Jake!" I said , less nervous now that I've gotten kind of used to talking to them.

"wassup!! what's your name?" He asked me as he signed my album.

"Kim y/n." I replied. he nodded his head. "so y/n , can I ask you a question?" He asked me.

"shoot" I replied. "who is your bias ?" He asked , a playful smile on his face. I laughed.

"well sir , it's the one and only... drum role please!" I said , drawing it out dramatically.

"it's mister nishimura Riki!" I said. "ayee cmon, what's so good about him?" Jake asked , little did I know , they all had a plan.

I turned serious. "as much as I've said this on Weverse , I'll say it again. he's worked so hard , in iland he was one of the lowest ranks , but he worked hard to get to where he is now. and he's cute , funny, great personality , takes care of his hyungs , I mean what else can I ask for ?" I ranted.

"move to the next idol please!" The staff yelled once again. I looked at Jake who had a proud smile on his face.

"Sorry I wasted time ranting , goodbye!" I said with an apologetic smile on my face.

I went to the next person which was sunoo.

"hello !!" He greeted me , being the ball of sunshine he is. "hi sunoo!" I said , I quickly looked around while he was signing my album and realized that it had gotten a lot quieter since me and Mina were the last 2 in line and everyone else had left already.

"so how has your day been?" He asked me.

"It's been ok. I'm sick of people sometimes" I said the truth. "why do you say that?" He asked curiously.

"I hope you don't mind me bringing this up but... I just don't get why people feel like if Niki messes up or is involved in something like the scandal just this past week , he's all of a sudden ugly and untalented. Like girl, weren't you the one that was just giggling over his picture?!" I sassed.

sunoo laughed at my comment. "you're funny..." he drew out his sentence. "y/n , my name is y/n." I replied.

"y/n.." he said with a smile.

"move to the next member please!" The staff shouted once again. I bid my goodbyes to sunoo and walked to the next member which was Jay.

he intimidated me a little bit. "hi" Jay said with a friendly smile. "hi! I'm y/n." I introduced myself to him.

"it's very nice to meet you y/n." He said. "Jay I brought you something. you might find it a little funny though, but I thought it'd be fun to give you something that you might remember from your I-land days." I explained to him.

he smiled and nodded.

"close your eyes and hold out your hands." I asked him, and he obliged.

I placed the item in his hands and he opened his eyes and immediately busted out laughing.

"so now when you're stressed you can have some honey!!" I exclaimed.

he smiled and thanked me for being so considerate.

"next member!" The staff shouted.

"bye y/n, and thank you for the honey!" Jay said while waving to me.

I then walked to the next member which was Sunghoon. Jesus take the wheel , the ice prince is even more perfect in real life. Videos and pictures don't do him justice.

"uh hi!" He said , a little shy. "hi Sunghoon!" I beamed.

"what's your name?" He asked. "y/n, Kim y/n!" I said. "pretty name!" He complimented.

I slightly blushed but remembered what I wanted to say to him. "Sunghoon , I think it's so brave of you to stop skating to peruse your dream of becoming an idol. I really do admire that about you. When there was a chance of you not debuting, you didn't let it stop you from getting better. I'm very proud of you Sunghoon!" I said.

he smiled shyly and thanked me.

"thank you. it was a really scary and confusing time but I'm glad it all worked out in the end." He assured me.

"next member!" The staff shouted.

I'm getting really tired of them shouting the same thing over and over again.

Next was heeseung and I was panicking on the inside because the only member after him was Niki which Mina was talking to right now.

"Hi heeseung!" I greeted. "hello!" He said.

"I'm y/n." I introduced my self to him. "I like your name. It sounds pretty and unique at the same time." He said.

"thank you." I said.

he signed my album and put it aside , giving all of his attention to me. "do you have Weverse?" He suddenly asked me.

I smiled and nodded. "ohh oki, what's your username?" He asked.

I giggled. "it's a little embarrassing to say out loud because it's an inside joke , I'll just show you" I said, quickly taking out my phone and opening Weverse.

I went to my profile and showed him the screen. He started laughing at the name.

"nishimuramanimura?! That's funny." He said .

"next member please!" The staff shouted. I looked to my side to see I was the only one left in the venue.

I nervously moved to the next member, Niki.

he looked like he was excited about something, but I could also see the hurt in his eyes .

he signed my album and handed it to me, scared to say anything.

"hi Niki!" I greeted. a small smile spread onto his face , as he said hi back.

"ok I don't have enough time to say everything but I want you to know.." I said, moving my hands towards his, glancing at him .

he slightly nodded , so I grabbed his giant hands in mine.

"I want you to know that there is a fan out there that will be by your side no matter what, and that fan is me. even if the whole world were to turn against you, I'll still be by your side. a person like you, who has a wonderful personality, amazing talents , good looks, and on top of that a hard worker should never be treated like you're being treated right now. I just -" I said my whole speech, but was cut short when the staff said to move on.

"one sec" Niki asked the staff, to which they listened to .

"please finish .." he asked.

"I just want you to know that at the end of the day I'm here for you, even if I'm just a fan. Stay strong Niki. fighting!!" I finished , and started moving along , out of the venue...