Chapter 30

Y/N POV

I thought of it for a second before agreeing to do the VLive with him.

He smiled and grabbed my hand in his , helping me sit up into a comfortable position of his bed .

He set up a phone from the staff , making sure the angle was ok , before sitting back beside me .

"ready love ?" He asked me , in a calming voice.

I took in a shaky breath before nodding my head. he gave a warm , boxy smile , pulling me into a hug before putting his attention to starting the live.

"uhhh the live started 2 minutes ago... so uh they just saw .... That" Niki said , making (😅) this face.

"oh" I said , shy all of a sudden knowing there was people watching me.

Niki sat comfortably beside me again and grabbed my hand in his , giving it a comforting squeeze.

I shyly smiled to myself before Niki started speaking.

"hello everyone" Niki greeted the fans. he looked over at me and motioned for me to say hi.

"hello" I said , waving at the camera.

Comments were rolling in so fast we couldn't read all of them at once.

"ok I'll start.." Niki said.

"hello everyone , many of you I'm assuming saw the interview that just aired and I wanted to come in here and formally introduce you ..... to my girlfriend" Niki said , finishing his sentence with a happy smile.

Both of us had waited so long for the moment where we could address each other as boyfriend or girlfriend in front of everyone.

We both were happy that we could finally reveal our relationship to the public eye.

"everyone this is y/n . Kim Y/N." He said . He looked over and signaled me to introduce myself.

"you've got this" he whispered.

I took in a breath and looked towards the camera.

"hello everyone ! I'm y/n , I hope we can all get along." I said cheerfully.

me and Niki moved our faces closer to the screen to read some of the comments.

"y/n what's your favorite thing about Niki?" Niki asked one of the questions that appeared in the comments.

I blushed , still a little shy.

"well I would have to say that his work ethic is one of my favorite things about him . He works so hard to improve in every skill even when things are rough and I really admire him for that." I said.

Niki had a big boxy smile on his face as he looked over at me. I gave a shy smile and read more comments.

"Niki how did you meet y/n?" I read.

"actually at one of our in person fan signs. she was the last one to get her album signed and she caught my eye by the things she spoke to me about." Niki explained.

"a fan asked 'what did she say that caught your eye" I asked again.

He smiled before speaking. "it was at the time of the dating scandal that was proven false. I don't know if you all saw it but alot of people kinda .. hated me" Niki explained .

"and everyone at that time just skipped over me or didn't talk to me when I was signing their album. but my y/n was different." He said .

My heart exploded in butterflies when I heard him call me 'his y/n'.