Chapter 13

Y/N POV

it is currently 5:45 and I had just arrived at the small cafe Niki had mentioned in his texts earlier.

It was very small but I liked it because it had a very comforting aura. I ordered a vanilla frappe and sat in a small booth , waiting for Niki.

I was early so I knew he wouldn't show until later.

I went on Twitter and saw that Enhypen had released the second set of concept photos for their new album.

I clicked on the photos and lord have mercy.

like

like .. that's husband material right there. I had a huge smile on my face as I clicked on the pictures , saving them to my camera roll.

"someone really loves my visuals I see" I head a voice say in my ear from behind.

I closed my eyes , hoping that it wasn't the person I thought it was. I slowly turned to see Niki smirking at me with his drink in his hand.

"yah Niki where is your mask?!" I said , looking around for saesangs.

He chuckled before sitting right next to me. "this cafe is specifically for idols to come after work . I showed the staff here a picture of you so they would let you in." Niki explained.

"also the windows are one way glass. We can see outside , people outside can't see us" Niki said.

"ohh. that's smart." I said. A silence surrounded us as both of us were still kind of shy towards each other.

then I realized that Niki was sitting right next to me , while there was a big seat infront of me that he could've sat on.

"uh niki, you know you can sit across from me..?" I said , shy at his closeness.

"yeah I know. but I wanna sit next to you" he said , acting all cute. I laughed.

"you're so cute." I mumbled.

NIKI POV

dude she just called me cute. MY HEARTUU .

this girl is making me feel things I've never felt before , but I honestly don't care. I'm starting to think I like her , but I have to keep my guard up.

An idol can't just go falling in love , I've also got to remember my career. But if it comes down to it , I will fight for y/n.

"so how was your day? are you tired ? you were up later than me and was awake at 5:30 this morning." She asked me.

this girl and her worrying about me.

I scooted closer to her. "I'm used to it , I've been doing this for so long that it's normal to me , so I'm not tired." I assured her.

"boy I could never" she sassed. I smiled.

"oh what's that? We have 4 shoulders!" I blurted.

"1 ... 2 ... 3 ... 4!" I said , tapping each of our shoulders until my hand smoothly wrapped around her shoulders.

"smooth Riki Jackson.. smooth." She said sarcastically.

We both laughed. Being with her just made me happy.

"so let's get to know each other. I know you know some stuff about me , but I don't know that much about you." I suggested.

"ok sure. uh you ask me a question then I'll answer then I'll ask you a a question then you answer!" She said.

I gave her a warm smile and nodded. "you can go first" I said.

"uhh ok. what's your best memory from when you lived in Japan?" She asked me.

"damn we're getting personal on the first question I see" I teased her. She cupped her mouth.

"Riki did you just... did you just cuss?!" She whispered. I laughed. "did you really think I didn't cuss?" I said , laughing even harder.

she pouted and pushed my hand away from her shoulder. "aww ok I'm sorry . Come here" I said grabbing her hand and interweaving our fingers together.

I could see her trying to hide her smile.

"I'm sorry if that question was too personal.." she mumbled. I chuckled.

"yah I was just playing with you." I said , moving close to her. Our legs were now tangled together underneath the table. I smiled being this close to her.

"my best memory has to be dancing at my parents studio with my sisters and friends. Dancing was my escape and being with friends and family just made it even better" I answered honestly.

she seemed to digest my answer , making sure to remember I guess.

"ok your turn!" She said.

"hmm.. do you have any other socials besides Weverse?" I asked her.

she gave me a soft smile , nodding her head.

"can I have them... ?" I asked shyly. she giggled . "of course Riki" she replied , taking out her phone.

"wait but if you follow me won't engenes notice?" She questioned. I smirked. "all of us members have secret accounts . We pretend to be fans so we won't be suspicious." I explained to her.

Her jaw dropped. "WHAT?!" She whispered.

I smiled . I found her insta and Twitter and followed her.

Her phone dinged with 2 notifications. She started laughing , but tried holding herself back.

"nikijacksondabest has requested to follow me?" She questioned with a playful look on her face.

I blushed . I knew I should've chosen a better name.

"aww is niki blushinggg??" She started teasing me. She cupped my face in her small hands.

"ooo I think he isss." She continued. My blush just kept growing. "y-yah!" I tried to sound normal.

I'm the inside , butterflies erupted in my stomach at our skinship.

"you have no room to talk nishimuramanimura " I snapped back. She chuckled before putting her hands up in a surrendering pose.

"arraseo , arraseo" she said , chuckling.

We spent the rest of the afternoon getting to know more about each other. We figured out things that we both have only told a few people.

I don't know why I trusted her so much , but I just had this feeling that she wouldn't betray me.

I checked my watch and saw it was already 8:30. " hey y/n , what time should you be home by? I don't want to get you in trouble." I asked.

"oh my curfew is at 10 so I've still got 2 hours before I've gotta be back." She said.

I thought about it for a second before asking her what I hoped she would agree to .

"hey y/n... would you be ok if I took you to meet the other members ..?"