Chapter 6

Y/N POV

"WHAAAT?!" Mina yelled as I finished telling her what happened while she was in the bathroom.

"ok wait just a second.." she said , fixing her sitting position. "so you're telling me that Niki, Nishimura Riki, your bias gave you these tickets?! And told you he basically wanted to see you again?!" She asked, waving the tickets in the air.

I nodded my head.

she sat back in her car seat. "wow. so we're skipping school tomorrow right?!" Mina asked with an excited smile on her face.

"duh" I replied, causing her to squeal in excitement.

"omg. Ok I need to go home and make sure nothing happens that shouldn't happen tomorrow." Mina said.

I looked at her with a smirk. "which means you're going to go home and dip your face in facial products so that your jakey won't see a fresh pimple on your face tomorrow" I said, teasing her.

she gave me a death glare. "get out" she said. I chuckled and got out of the car.

we had been parked infront of my house but I was still explaining what happened when we got here.

I smiled and waved at her. She rolled her eyes but smiled and drove off. I sighed. "what a day am I right" I muttered .

I walked to the front door , carefully opening the door not wanting to wake my parents up. They knew I was going to the fansign , but told me to be quiet if I came home late.

I quietly walked up the stairs and down the hallway to my room. I opened the door and closed it before running and jumping on to my bed, squealing in happiness.

It all just hit me once i got home. "I cannot believe that Niki. Nishimura Freaking Riki , my bias wants to see me again! I mean what differs from me to every other fan?" I was talking to myself.

I took out the tickets from my pocket , feeling them to make sure I wasn't dreaming. "oh my god" I said with a giant smile on my face.

"geez I don't know how I did all of that without stuttering or anything. Niki literally had his arms around me. And he had me against the wall! Like sir, Jake has taught you too much" I ranted to myself, chuckling at the words I had just said.

"aigoo I better go to sleep soon or else I'll be tired for the concert tomorrow." I muttered , looking at the time.

Timeskip

I woke up early to make sure and let my parents know that I'd be missing school to go to the concert.

"yah y/n, you know you will have a bunch of catching up to do?" My mom reminded me.

"yes and I already emailed my teachers , they've sent me the work that I will be missing so I'll do it when I get home tonight , arraseo?" I asked.

My mom pondered her decision for a while before signing and nodding her head.

I smiled and jumped into her , giving her a big hug.

"thank you thank you thank you!" I said. She chuckled and hugged me back.

"ok me and your father are heading off for work. Don't stay out too late!" She said, then walked out of the house with my dad.

I jumped in excitement. I quickly went back to my room and grabbed my phone from the charger.

I called Mina.

OTP-

Me : Mina-ssi , can you pick me up at about 6 so that way we can get there early since we have VIP tickets?

Mina : girl , the concert doesn't start until 8. why do you wanna get ther- ohh you wanna see your little crush Niki.

I stayed silent, cursing myself .

Mina : I'll be at your house at 5:55

Me : thank you . And don't act like your not excited to see your jakey

Mina : .... I'm hanging up now...

I laughed as she hung up the call .  "ok now time to get ready..

Timeskip

Mina ended up getting here at 5:45 because she 'couldn't contain her excitement' so we made it to the stadium at 6.

"girl I am so excited" Mina said. I giggled as we walked to the doors of the stadium.

we had our enhypen keychains attached to our tickets , so there was no way we could lose them.

We got to the doors and there were already security guards guarding the entrance.

"sorry girls but only VIP's are allowed in" the guy with the deep voice said . I slightly smirked .

Me and Mina , in synch, lifted our tickets up to show the guard. He used some sort of scanner thing and scanned our tickets.

"welcome. and enjoy the concert." He said , moving out of the way of the doors.

As we walked in , there was a lady giving out a brochure looking thing. I looked at it , and it was all of the benefits of the VIP tickets.

- free food
- get to watch rehearsals
- go backstage after concert
- front row seating with no one else
- get to have a conversation with the members after the concert

My mouth dropped . "we get all of this ?!" I asked , stunned at all of the benefits.

"I get to meet Jake again!!" Mina squealed.

I chuckled. "Mina let's go , it says rehearsals start at 6:15!" I said , reading the paper.

I grabbed her wrist and drug her to where the VIP's sit to watch them rehearse.

we got to our seats and sat down. The stadium was dimly lit on the stage because rehearsals didn't start for another 5 minutes.

"yah y/n" Mina whispered , making me look at her.

"look.." she said , pointing to the stage. I turned my head towards the stage and saw 7 heavenly figures emerging from underneath the stage.

I slightly gasped, I looked around realizing that we were the only 2 people here still.

the members all stepped out , looking rather casual .

I took out my phone and looked at the time . "it's 6:15, where are all of the other VIP's ?" I asked Mina.

She shrugged her shoulders . "Oh well, more time for us I guess. But um, you may wanna turn your attention to the stage." Mina said.

I looked at her , confused as to what she was talking about. "your lover boy is staring at you with a giant smile" Mina said , smirking at me.

I slowly turned my head , searching for the one person that had my heart.

I found him, to see him already staring back at me...

—————————————————————
YALL I GOT TICKETS TO THE ENHA HOUSTON SHOW

—————————————————————YALL I GOT TICKETS TO THE ENHA HOUSTON SHOW

THIS IS MY VIEW AGHHHH

also

I made the School volleyball team after 2 days of death 😀👍