Chapter 17

Y/N POV

It is currently Friday night , and I can't get a certain boy out of my mind. This has been happening a lot recently.

I knew i needed to stop my feelings for Niki for the sake of his career , but being with him almost everyday wasn't helping me at all.

as i was lost in my thoughts , my phone buzzed , indicating that I had a new notification.

I picked up my phone and saw that the boy I couldn't get off of my mind had texted me .

Unknowingly, a smile made its way onto my face.

NIKI ‼️❤️

hey y/n , you up for a FaceTime ? I miss youuu ㅜㅡㅜ

I chuckled at this boys clinginess.

sure ! let me go to my room first , then I'll call you .

Ok , call me when ur ready luv

jeez this man and his nicknames he calls me.

recently he's started to call me things like love , bub , and princess , and every single time he does I have a mini heart attack.

I made my way up to my room and closed my door. My parents were on another business trip so I was home alone again.

I turned on my led lights and set up my phone on my desk because my desk had a mirror with lights.

I went to nikis contact and took in a deep breath before clicking the 'call' button.

The phone rang once before Niki picked up the phone. "hello gorgeous" Niki said in a flirty tone.

My cheeks of course flushed red when he called me that, and a smile naturally made its way onto my face.

"yah Niki stopp" I said , covering my face. I heard his deep chuckle through the phone. He sounded tired.

"Niki you sound tired , you need to get some sleep" I said. "noo. yeah I'm tired but that's just because we had a longer practice today since we're preparing for a song release" he explained.

I stayed silent , wondering if I should keep trying to get him to get some rest. "if you try and get me to go to sleep , I'm going to come over to your house and physically tell you no in person." Niki said , reading my mind.

I let out a breathy chuckle.

"enough about me, how was your day? Nobody messing with my girl at school right?" He asked.

"nikii , hajimaaa (stop)" I said , red as a tomato. "stop what ?" He said , acting innocent.

I laughed . "well my day was good. I got a good score on my quiz and went to Mina's house after and now I'm talking to my favorite person , so today has been good." I said.

I looked at him through the phone with that big boxy smile on his face. I brought my face close to the camera.

"why are you looking like that" I said . My face looked funny because I was really close to the camera.

Suddenly the phone flashed , indicating that Niki had taken a screenshot. "yah!" I said.

"you looked cute" he said , laughing at the picture.

we continued to chat , but soon I felt tired and turned off the vanity light , going to my bed and laying down.

"are you tired bub?" Niki asked me. "mm. maybe a little" I said , snuggling into my pillow.