Chapter 23

Y/N POV

I had finished taking a shower , and to be fair , it made me feel a lot better .

I walked out of the bathroom in nikis clothes . his sweat pants were like 4 sizes too big , so I had to roll them a bit .

I saw Niki laying on my bed and smiled . I ran up to the bed and jumped onto it , startling Niki a bit.

"oh my- geez you scared the hell out of me" Niki exhaled. I giggled before cuddling closer to him.

he put one arm around my waist and pulled me closer , while I laid my head onto his shoulder , both of us looking at the game he was playing on his phone.

"y/n I want you to know something" Niki said , putting his phone down.

I looked at him , waiting for him to continue talking.

"no matter how much you try to push me away for my sake...I will always come back to you.. I'm sorry , but you can't change that" he whispered.

I looked into his eyes and saw them sparkling as we connected our gazes. I knew he was telling the truth just by the look in his eyes.

I sighed , accepting the fact that he was putting me before his career.

"i accept it ... but if your career gets ruined because of me... I won't ever forgive myself.." I admitted.

he was silent for a moment before speaking again . "then I will make sure to not let that burden you for the rest of your life" he assured.

he gave me a sweet smile to which I returned.

we stared at each other for what felt like hours , until the doorbell rang causing both of us to snap out of the trances we were in.

"oh! that must be the food I ordered." Niki said , getting up and answering the door.

He came back with a bag full of food. "I got your favorite hoping it would cheer you up some" Niki said , handing me the bag.

"you bought all of this?!" I said , shocked.

He smiled and nodded his head. I couldn't help but jump into his embrace and give him a long hug.

"thank you niki..if it weren't for you I'd still be depressed , laying down in bed" I mumbled.

We pulled away but Niki cupped my cheeks. "you aren't allowed to be sad while I'm with you. I will always try my best so that you're always showing that beautiful smile" he said , leaning in and giving me a sweet peck.

I blushed.

he smiled and got the food and started opening all of it , placing all of the dishes on my bed.

"Can you give me a pair of chopsticks ?" I asked Niki, but he shook his head.

"no. I'm going to feed you" he said , picking up one of my favorite foods with the chopsticks and holding it infront of my mouth.

I was shocked. "but I ca-" my sentence was cut off when Niki decided to shove the food in my mouth.

"let me do it." He said in a serious tone. I just let him feed me since he wasn't going to let me do it myself.

we spent our time eating together , talking , laughing , and enjoying being happy with each other.

** (very small time skip)

we finished eating and Niki had cleaned up and threw away all of the trash , and now we are about to watch a kdrama. I watched nevertheless but Niki hadn't , so I convinced him into watching it with me.

we turned off the lights and laid down on my bed close together and started watching the drama.

I was cuddled next to Niki with my arms snaked around his torso and his arm wrapped around my shoulders.

"song Kang is so good looking" I mumbled , admiring the main make character .

"yah. I'm better looking than him" Niki said , pouting.

I decided to tease him a little. "mmm I don't know about that . I mean just look at him. he's-" I stopped mid-sentence because Niki covered the screen with his hand.

"that's it you're not allowed to look at his face anymore" he said. I giggled trying to move his hand out of the way.

"yahh come on I wanna see his handsome face" I said.

I kept trying to move nikis hand away from the screen but I couldn't , so I just kept teasing him so he would move.

"yah even through your hand I can see his flawle-" I was abruptly cut off when Niki grabbed my face and connected our lips swiftly.

I was so surprised that I couldn't respond to the kiss in time. Niki pulled away but kept our faces inches away .

"say another word about him and I swear I'll turn the drama off and I will not stop kissing you" he said , lowering his voice making him sound even scarier.

I had a shocked expression on my face. I quickly nodded my head as Niki stared deep into my eyes.

he let out a deep chuckle before focusing his attention back on the drama.

My eyes soon grew heavy as all the energy I had used up today came crashing down on me.

I slowly fluttered my eyes closed and fell asleep in the embrace of Niki...

NIKI POV

we had barely finished the first episode when I realized that y/n had been quiet for a while.

I shifted my gaze over to her to see her fast asleep in my arms. I smiled at the sight, she looked beautiful even in her sleep.

I used my free hand to tuck a stray strand of hair out of her face , admiring her.

She had gone through a lot today because of me, and I felt horrible. seeing her in the state she was in when I arrived here broke me.

I knew I couldn't hurt her anymore , but I couldn't do it alone.

I carefully , making sure not to wake up y/n , took my phone out of my pocket and went to the group chat with the rest of the enhypen members.

enha classroom 🥊🫣

Riki
guys I need your help..