Chapter 14

Y/N POV

after I told Niki what time my curfew was , I took a sip of my drink almost finishing it when Niki asked me a question.

"hey y/n .. since you still have 2 hours to spare, would you like to meet the other members?" He asked me.

I choked on my drink and was in a coughing fit.

"me?! meet the Enhypen members?!" I whispered. Niki giggled at me. "yes. I mean you met them already at the fansign." He said.

"yeah but this is completely different. I'm not around a bunch of fans and they're not signing my album!" I retorted.

"aigoo you'll be fine. they want to properly meet you ." He explained. "how do they know you and me have become like friends? wait are we friends.." I started to question myself but ended up speaking out loud.

"ok duh we're friends. I wouldn't be this close with you if I didn't consider you as my friend. and uhh I don't know how they know about you.." Niki said , looking away .

"ayeee you talk about me don't you" I teased him.

"you like meee" I kept on teasing him as he stayed quiet. "and what if I do?" He retorted back at me. Bringing his face close to mine with his serious gaze.

I nervously gulped.

"Soo uhh , meeting the members .." I tried changing the subject. Niki laughed at me before grabbing my hand in his.

he helped me out of our booth and interlaced our fingers together again , leading us out of the cafe.

Niki and I had put a mask on so our identities wouldn't get exposed. Niki was much more covered up though.

He had a bucket hat in with a mask so all you could see was his eyes.

"cmon , I know the way back to our dorm" Niki said , leading me to our destination. We walked together just talking about anything and everything.

Timeskip

we arrived at the dorm and i could hear chaos coming from the inside.

"aish my hyungs are crazy" Niki mumbled. I chuckled.

"ok I'm going to try getting them to calm down and then I'll come out and get you ok?" Niki explained.

I nervously nodded , looking down . I was playing with my fingers trying to contain my sudden nervousness, but 2 hands grabbed mine in theirs.

"hey , don't be nervous ok? They're all very kind once you get to know them. and I'll be by your side the whole time ok?" Niki said in a very comforting manner.

I looked up to meet his soft gaze before nodding my head. Niki smiled and opened the door , gently closing it behind him.

"YAH HYUNGS, calm down please! I've brought someone I want all of y'all to meet. they're outside so hurry and clean this mess." I heard Niki shout from the inside.

and I thought he was the maknae but he sounds like their hyung scolding them.

I laughed at my own thoughts. But they were interrupted when I heard the door open again.

I saw Niki signaling me to come in. My footsteps grew heavy as I made my way to the door.

Niki grabbed my hand again , giving me a reassuring squeeze before pulling me through the door frame and into the big dorm.

"they're all in the living room." He whispered to me. I nodded and he started leading me down the small hall into the living room.

As we got to the living room , all of the boys attention was glued to the TV.

it was ... well it wasn't what I was expecting. All of them looked like regular teenage boys, not the idol figures I always see.

They were dressed casually and some were even in pajamas, their hair was messy , and they all looked very at home. (well duh they're at their dorm author-nim)

"hyungs. I'd like you to meet my new friend.. y/n." Niki said , making all of their eyes snap towards me.

I immediately felt small under their gazes.

"omg , isn't this .." Jungwon started saying but Niki cut him off. "yes , she was at our fam meeting 2 days ago." Niki said.

They all got up and greeted me one by one.

"hi y/n , it's nice to see you again" Jungwon and sunoo said , coming up to me. I shyly smiled.

"yah why are you with this potato when you could be friends with a prince like me?" Sunghoon came up to me .

"yah , Niki isn't a potato." I defended him. Sunghoon chuckled. "good answer" he replied.

"hello y/n." Jay greeted. I smiled and waved at him.

heeseung and Jake came up to me with a playful look on their faces. "Hyung it looks like your plan worked" Jake said.

"what plan?" Niki asked from beside me.

"ohh well jungwon told us about her comment on Weverse and so we set up this whole thing to figure out who she was at the fan meeting and made sure that you knew it was her. That's why I asked her what her Weverse name was because I knew you'd hear it" Heeseung explained.

Nikis mouth was hanging wide open.

"yah a fly might get in there." Heesung said, making Niki close his mouth.

"anyways it's very nice to properly meet you y/n." Jake said . "yes we're very glad Niki is friends with someone like you" Heeseung added.

I smiled , slowly getting comfortable with them.

me and Niki sat on the floor with everyone in a circle formation. "so y/n , uh if you don't mind me asking, is your head healed from the incident at the concert yesterday?" Sunoo asked.

"ohh uh yeah. It still hurts a bit , but thanks to Niki here , it's healing well" I replied with a smile.

"y/n , we're going to get serious here for a second." Jungwon stated. I nervously gulped.

I glanced at Niki who was beside me who shot jungwon a warning glare.

"relax Niki. anyways , so we know that you obviously are a fan and Niki wants to be close to you but we can't just go trusting people so easily. What I want to know is why do you care about Niki and us so much?" Jungwon asked curiously.

I swallowed before speaking.

"well , all of y'all went through so much to get to where y'all are right now. When y'all were in I-land , I saw how much effort and sacrifices y'all made to debut. and when fans hate on y'all , not just Niki for something like a dating scandal that wasn't even true makes me mad and sad for y'all. you guys don't deserve the hate that people give you. Not only are y'all hard workers but y'all are humble. You don't let being an idol get to your head. Y'all care and love y'all's fans, y'all continue to work to be the best versions of yourselves for your fans. Y'all do all of this just to be hated on? I don't think so. That's why I had defended Riki so much. because he went from being one of the lowest ranks in I-land to becoming to great idol he is today. so uh, yeah , that's why I'm so passionate about niki and you guys..."

—————————————————————

Double update bc 1000 words is not as much as I thought 😀

Also SCHOOL ACTUALLY ISNT BAD !