Authors Note

guys y'all are crazy...

A week ago I was contemplating whether I did a good job on this book because it has less reads then my other books but ...

YALL CAME IN WITH SO MUCH LIVE AND SUPPORT AND YALL WE ARE AT 9K READS..

THATS CRAZY DUDE.

like when I started writing , I just did it because these ideas came into my head and I thought it was fun to let my imagination create things that seem like a dream.

but after this book , I'm so determined to keep improving and getting better for all of y'all.

IN SAYING THAT...

I've already spoiled that I'm working on a new book.

This one to be exact ^^

But I'm truly curious about something , so I'll ask y'all since I don't have the brain capacity to decide 😁

What I've done for all of my other books is write the whole book (or most of it) and then publish the first chapter because I know with school , volleyball , and club volleyball I barely have any time to write .

When I write I either write during school when I have free time or when I'm at home . I stay up late to write these chapters because I know that's what y'all guys are waiting for even if it means tiring out myself for y'all.

(FYI my sleep scheduled is f*cked up lol)

But back to the point..

Would y'all like me to write the whole story and THEN publish it

OR

write and publish as I finish chapters?

vote by commenting on either suggestion or adding a reaction to one of the options above^^

LOVE YALL AND THANKS AGAIN FOR THE READS , COMMENTS , AND VOTES . I TRULY APPRECIATE EVER SINGLE ONE OF YALL WHO TOOK THE TIME TO READ AND COMMENT AND VOTE FOR MY BOOK.