Chapter 1: Topgun

I walked into the base in my topgun uniform, it was my first day and I can't lie I was a bit nervous but that didn't stop me, because 23 years ago my father roamed these halls, dangerous and all. Anyway before I continue the story I'm going to introduce myself and I'm going to tell you why the hell I'm here, my name is Amy Mitchell, I'm 25 years old and I've just joined topgun, to be honest I've always wanted to join topgun ever since I was able to speak. I probably wouldn't have joined if it wasn't for Alissa Bradshaw, Goose's wife, she is still grieving for Goose and her son well I know her son is in topgun, I just don't want to see him, we were friends as children but then his father died in the same plane as my dad, let's just say that makes him automatically pissed at me.

I walked in to the meeting room and all eyes were on me, of course I had to lock eyes with Rooster, he gave me a sinister snare, 'fuck off' I mouthed to him.
"Hello everyone, we have a new recruit, this is Amy Mitchell, she is 25 and you may notice her from somewhere, yes she is Maverick's daughter" The instructor exclaimed, I could see Rooster rolling his eyes, why did he have to be such a prick?

The next day I was stood in the changing rooms, rooster put his arm the other side of me on the locker
"Resulting to pinning me down now, Bradshaw?" I laughed
"Fuck you, can you be any uglier? You look just like your dad" I slapped him across the face
"You don't talk about my dad like that Bradley?! What has happened to you? What happend to my Bradley?" I stormed off but I saw him standing there in deep thought, he knew what he'd done, he knew it was wrong. Of course I felt bad about his father but my dad did nothing! From the story I heard it was not my dad's fault and I was willing to fight for that.

That night I walked into the bar, I had heard muffled sounds of music radiating through the night air but little did I know the one and only Bradley Bradshaw was playing the piano. I glanced at him and his eyes met mine giving a disgusted look, I managed to keep the eye contact and see that his eyes had glanced at my lips, I let out a laugh knowing what he wanted.