Chapter 23: what's your problem?

I sat down in the meeting room twiddling my thumbs. I can't just wait here forever and I knew that but I just couldn't get up. I haven't talked to Rosa since I told Rooster about it, I don't know what he did but I wish he hadn't done it because Rosa and her boyfriend were waiting for me outside the meeting room door. Why should I be scared of them you ask? Well Rosa herself isn't too bad but her boyfriend is always drunk and all I know is that he is so dangerous.

I shook my head attempting to stop the thoughts, I stood up and took a deep breath in. I walked over to the door and opened it slowly, as I knew it Rosa and her boyfriend were stood there in their uniform.
"Rosa please.. I have to go back to my room urgently!"
She ignored the plea and signalled her boyfriend. He dragged me into the cupboard and I heard the door click. I shook the door violently but it wouldn't budge.

"What are you trying to do it won't move" he laughed
"Let me out! Why are you doing this?"
"Why did you fucking tell your husband about Rosa? What the fuck!"
"I didn't mean to.. I'm sorry!"
He pulled my hair back and put his arm over my neck.
"Let me go please!" I gasped for breath as he tightened his grasp on my neck, "please.."
My eyes got blurry and i heard Rooster shouting my name faintly from the corridor.
"Rooster... Bradley..." It felt like the words had faded out of my mouth but I had to try for him, "BRADLEY HELP!" I shouted with the air I had just grasped. I heard him running to the door and shouting. The door pounded and it was breaking,
"Bradley... Help.." I tried to speak but the grasp kept getting tighter.
"Shut the fuck up!" Rosa's boyfriend snarled.

The door suddenly broke down and Rooster stood before us, his hands had cuts all down them from the wood. He pushed Rosa's boyfriend off of me and held me tight
"It's alright! Are you okay?"
I gasped for breath still recovering from the strangulation I had just experienced.
"Yes I think so.." I hugged him tightly, I had only just felt safe, Only with him.

Back at our house, I bandaged his hands up as we spoke about what just happend.
"I'm sorry I made you go through that" I said looking at the wall
"Amy..it wasn't your fault, it isn't your fault! I'm sorry I wasn't there for you soon enough.." he kissed my forehead. I love him so much, he's all I have and I love him. All I wanted to do was hug him and stay as close as I could to him.