Chapters 2: Temptations

I sat on the piano next to him staring into his eyes, his face turned red and flustered.
"What the fuck are you doing here?" Rooster's eyes looked me up and down
"Just a little piano challenge! Up for it?" I smirked knowing he couldn't resist it
"Fuck yeah, I'll beat you" he started playing violently
"Damn Brad, hard to beat that isn't it?" I played better then I had ever before, matching the song with our childhood melody we made up, his eyes locked with mine and I saw the pain in his ocean-blue eyes.
"Fine you won, I'm going-" he ran out of the bar clearly hurt, as a reaction I followed him to the coast.
Out the corner of my eye I spotted him with his face in his hands,
I approached him trying to be quiet but failing as I tripped over a rock, I fell over onto him. Our heads were so close I felt his warm breath on my cheeks,
"What are you doing here idiot" he wiped some tears but didn't change position
"Helping you! You fucking ran out of the bar of course I'm going to follow you!" I was shocked at the anger that came out of my mouth "I'm so sorry"
He just laughed and looked at me, I could see the way he looked at my lips and I got closer
"Kiss me" I said, at first he looked shocked but cupped my face and kissed my lips softly.

The next morning I woke up and climbed out of bed. I still had the flashbacks from last night, remembering the sweet kiss me and Bradley had, of course I had feelings for him I have since childhood but I never thought it was the right time. I walked down into the meeting room and locked eyes with Bradley, I smiled at him but as I looked back he had turned away. What was wrong with him? Had he forgotten about last night? I was so pissed, he had just ignored me after everything, 'fuck him' I thought as I sat down.