I: it was enchanting to meet you

"What the? Are you serious?"

"Nayeon, I'm really sorry for this. I'll make this up to you, I just can't walk as you can see right now."

"You're too clumsy as hell." Nayeon scratched her head as she continue putting her blazer on.

"Don't worry, I already informed Sana about you being my proxy." Those are words of assurance from Seung-wan to make her cousin calm down, but it seems like it didn't help.

"I don't care, I'll go now. I'll kill you when I got home." The bunny teeth girl rolled her eyes and huffed, that kind of action of Nayeon is just a source of amusement for her cousin Seung-wan. She found it cute.

"She didn't even say goodbye." Seung-wan shook her head while smiling.

Because of having a sprained ankle, Seung-wan can't walk and is unable to go to her friend's wedding. She slipped on the staircase while preparing to go, what an unlucky squirrel she was.

Nayeon is the best substitute, Seung-wan thinks. That's why she did everything just to make Nayeon do what she wants.

Although agreeing to Seung-wan is against Nayeon's will, she gave up protesting and decided to just go to the said church.

"Ahh, damn it," Nayeon utters irritatingly as she accidentally bumps into something while being busy driving just to get to the venue on time.

But, is it something or... someone?

Her eyes went wide when she saw who she just bumped. She abruptly helped the old woman to stand still.

"I-I'm really sorry."

The younger one scanned the old woman from head to toe, she seems fine and looks like nothing happened.

"Are you okay, Ma'am?"

Anxiousness is eating Nayeon alive, the old woman is still not responding. She's just eyeing Nayeon.

"Ma'am, I have a wedding to-"

"I'm fine, you can go now. Your partner is waiting for you. I don't want to ruin your special day." Nayeon is speechless and confused at the same time.

"Actually, I'm just a proxy for my cousin. I'm not the one who's getting married if that's what you meant."

"Oh, really? But, that's what I can see right now. Anyway, go now, young lady."

Then the old woman starts to walk away from the dumbfounded bunny teeth girl.

"Hey! Your car is blocking the way!" The honking cars made Nayeon flinch and get her senses back again.

She apologized for the inconvenience she have caused and headed back to her car. Her eyes still can see the old woman walking along the sidewalk.

A long trip has passed, and Nayeon made it to the designated venue. The enormous church is making Nayeon anxious for an unknown reason.

"Okay... where am I...?" She mumbles as she keeps on looking for where she should be.

The whole place is screaming luxuriousness and elegance, making it clear how wealthy the brides and their families are.

Frankly, Nayeon barely knows Sana. Seung-wan didn't even introduce that girl to Nayeon properly, she just told the younger one that Sana is a good friend of her way back in their college days.

Along with their recent encounter, Seung-wan was informed by Sana that she is going to tie the knot in just a week.

Obviously shocked and excited about the news, Seung-wan happily informed the bunny teeth girl at home. And as expected, Nayeon didn't give a damn about it.