XIII: and I couldn't get away from ya, in my feelings more than Drake, so yeah

After the four-day absence of Nayeon in the office, the marketing team seems to enjoy their workdays without her, though.

That news was received by Nayeon because of her cousin who she thinks was related to a gas bag. Being the team leader of the marketing team, Wendy knows everything that happened in the last four days without Nayeon.

She knew that the employees of the team are enjoying themselves to the fullest treating the absence of the manager as a limited edition that can come once in their lives.

But unfortunately, Wendy accidentally spilled everything that happened when Nayeon was gone. And well, it didn't come good to the younger one who just started her day gayly. But her good mood is now ruined because of what Wendy just said.

"Hey, hey. Please don't do anything stupid, Nayeon-ah. Just calm down and forget what I just said, don't mind them." With a nervous look, Wendy gulps trying to cool down the heated head of her cousin.

"Don't say that. I know that you were also there celebrating with the other employees about my absence." Nayeon rolls her eyes and puts down the folders on her table harshly, producing a loud sound that maybe caught some of the attention from outside.

Just by looking at her cousin's uncontrollable temper makes Wendy want to call Taeyeon and calm her daughter's boiling ass. She had never seen Nayeon being this annoyed for a while, so she was getting scared of it.

Suddenly, Nayeon's brows straightened again together with a crescent-shaped line on her lips while closing her eyes. Wendy looked at her while making a grimace.

Wendy just thinks that maybe Nayeon is meditating to get her mind off of this rage-worthy situation, well, it's a good thing, Wendy hopes inside.

"Okay... I'll just set aside those shits you've said, Seungwannie. For now, I want you to leave." Nayeon said in a calm tone and straight brows.

The older one can say that Nayeon is trying hard to calm herself down which she found weird. Really weird.

Nonetheless, Wendy just obeys what her cousin requested her to do.

After just a few bows then Wendy finally disappeared inside the office. Nayeon just sighs deeply and then averts her sight to the lunchbox she missed for the past few days.

She didn't receive any sushi because of what happened, that's why this day is maybe the best because of the sushi in front of her. Supposedly the best day if she just doesn't get to hear that irritating tea from Wendy.

What Wendy said is clearly provoking but Nayeon tries to tranquilize herself inside just to avoid any fuss and put in mind to continue her plan of starting this day with a peaceful mind inside.

***

Time passed by unnoticeably for every employee of the company, even Nayeon didn't notice the time because of the paperwork she had to finish that was left undone since she take her leave for four days.

Well, she's immune to this wearying work of her. But it's been a while since she did a pile of work because she doesn't want to be buried alive by the heap of papers, that's why she thinks that she's not that use of it anymore.

Her head is aching like hell, and she regrets overworking herself now.

"You're getting old now, Nayeon." The bunny teeth girl didn't hesitate to throw a pillow at her cousin who just managed to dodge the flying object.