VIII: let's accept the truth, but please don't forget me

Maybe Nayeon is being oblivious of Mina's feelings for her, that's what the Japanese girl thinks.

Is her feelings for Nayeon was just nothing? But how come that they even rolled in the hay for quite some time now. Are those meaningless for her? Because she poured and did anything just to satisfy Nayeon as they both laid their bodies in bed, being naked in front of Nayeon is such a hard thing for her at first, but because she had this compulsive feeling inside her, she knows that the next thing is bound to happen between them and gladly accepted it.

Her heart keeps sinking, she can't even understand what is happening to her right now. Everything is a mess to both her heart and mind. 

"So... you're going to leave all of this behind? All of the things we had, we shared? You're going to leave me like this?" Mina feels the throbbing nerves in her head, signaling her to control and ease her feelings that are getting out of control.

Nayeon just bit her lip obviously keeping her tears from falling.

"Mina. I hope that your mind is in the righteous state to think about all of this and grasp this messy truth about us. About what we did."

"What about the words you gave me?" The older one gave Mina a confused look. When Nayeon raised and furrows her brows, she then took a deep breath and speak.

"You said that you will be responsible for everything that you did and do. You promised that you will be accountable for this." The Japanese girl look intently at Nayeon's dark orbs as she took a step closer to her.

"As a matter of fact, when you said that, I feel that I should also do the same thing that you said. I should also be responsible and do what you told me, that is to hide what we're having between us because I also thought that hiding will make us safe. After all, I know and you know, that we're on the same page. Knowing that we both like to continue this shitty thing we have."

It feels like a hard slap on Nayeon's face. A slap that leaves her cheek pretty looking red and swell. Well, yes, she remembered everything that she said that day. She will never forget every single word.

But why does it feel hard to take charge of it now? That's the only question that is left chasing the answer inside her mind.

Mina is desperate for a digestible answer from Nayeon. It's clearly seen through her eyes as Nayeon took a glance.

"I'm sorry. I-I shouldn't have come, Mina. I have to go." By that, Mina swiftly puts her hand on Nayeon's wrist and forcefully grabs and tightened its grip.

Unfortunately, Nayeon is strong enough to pull her arm from being held. Mina almost fall to the floor, but this moment that she almost fall, Nayeon wasn't there for her. She wasn't there to catch and keep her from falling anymore.

The younger one can't do anything but cry it all out. Everything that she's storing inside that precious eyes of hers.

She then took a glance at the slightly opened door of their apartment.

Nothing's there now.

Nobody's there now.

No one's there now. Anymore.

Even that somebody's shadow was nowhere to be seen in the shedding light of the full lighted moon above.

Mina is so confused. Because everything that Nayeon said just doesn't make any sense. She didn't explain everything clearly, so how is she supposed to deal with all of this now?

She's hurt. She's in so much pain, emotionally.

Maybe she has to admit that she had a lot of regrets with this, with Nayeon to be specific.