i didn't do it

Sadie's POV

Cassidy and I walked quickly to the arena and in through the main doors.

All the girls were starting to gather and a guard told us all to head to the locker room.

In the locker room, the judges were waiting for us with a camera behind them and in front of them. We're we being recorded? Is this on TV?

"What's going on?" I asked Kathleen.

"I'm not sure." She replied.

Mr. Nickel spoke up. "We are cancelling tomorrows competition."

The silent room quickly followed with a few murmurs. "The boys will continue tomorrow and you ladies will resume next week."

"May I ask why?" Mrs. Griffith asked.

"Glad you do, Mrs. Griffith." Mr. Worthing continued. "We have made it very clear that there is to be no foul play between competitors and that is just what happened."

"One of the contestants has told us that one of you girls were tampering with another girls ice skates." Mrs. Graber said.

The murmurs continued.

"Madelyn, you're done with this competition for messing with Kathleen's skates."

"What?!" Madelyn yelled.

"Get your stuff and get out! You are not welcome back." Mr. Nickel said.

"I- Wait! Mom!" She yelled.

"I would like proof of this!" Mrs. DeLawrence said.

"We have checked the security footage, and although we cannot see her sabotage them, we can see her grab the skates and take a switch blade into the bathroom with the skates over her shoulders. Kathleen, may we see your skates!"

"Y-yes..." She uttered.

She went over to her locker and have her skates to the judges.

"Knife marks glaze the bottom of the blade." Melissa said, pointing to the bottom and showing the camera.

"You can't even prove it!" Madelyn yelled. Mrs. DeLawrence put a cigarette in her mouth and shoved Madilyn's stuff in her hands. She had an easy time accepting her daughter cheated and was getting kicked out.

"One of our contestants saw you and reported it. There's more than enough proof and you're done with the competition."

Madelyn looked angrier than before. She looked around the room. "You!" She yelled, looking directly at me.

"Me?" I asked in shock.

"Yes! You! You did this! You told them! You wanted me gone!"

"Woah, woah, woah. Look, I didn't know what was going on until now. I didn't see you sabotage someone's skates. And two, if I did I would have turned you in. It's cheating. But ask someone else. Why'd you blame it on me?" I said, getting ahead of myself.

"You hated me, because I'm better than you! Don't act like you're not jealous of me! You've been watching my every move!"

I gasped. "Jealous? Of you? No. No, no, no. You're a great skater. Phenomenal. But I had nothing to do with this."

"Ok. Yeah. I have won over a hundred competitions. What have you won? Forty?" She asked sarcastically in a pathetic baby voice.

I didn't say anything.

"Just admit you did this to me!" She yelled.

Everyone was backing away from us. It was a circle around the room.

"I would, but I didn't do it! I wouldn't lie about it." I said crossing my arms.

"Mhmm. You're just a no good, sore loser. You knew you couldn't beat me. You just wanted dirt on me!"

"Security!" Mr. Nickel yelled. "Security!"

"No wonder your family doesn't want you. Who wants a liar for a daughter! For a sister!"

I couldn't take it anymore. I tried to stay calm, but she took it too far.

"You don't know SHIT about my family! I didn't turn you over and I don't know who did! I'm not jealous of you and your nasty attitude! Go find the person who actually told and harp on them instead!" I screamed.

"Where is security!" Cassidy yelled. "Get her out of here!"

"Sadie, I'll give you one more chance to admit you did this to me!" She said softly, which slowly turned to a scream.

"I-" Part of me debated just saying I did it to get her away from me. I didn't. I really didn't. I don't know who did, either. But I didn't want this to go any further.

"I... I didn't do it." I mumbled.

"You FUCKING LIAR!" She screamed.

In one swift motion, Madelyn grabbed her skate from over her shoulder and sliced the back of my knee with the blades.

I let out a scream as I fell to the floor. Cassidy and Mrs. Graber both ran up to me.

"Don't touch me!" Madelyn yelled.

"Sadie! Sadie! Look at me! Where's a doctor!" Cassidy yelled.

I tried to look up at her, but I just couldn't. I pulled my hand away from my leg and saw blood spill down it.

I sobbed and sobbed as the pain took over.

I saw a camera out between Cassidy and Mrs. Graber.

"Get OUT OF MY FACE!" I screamed to the guy looking down.

Mr. Worthing motioned for the guy to leave.

A bunch of doctors came up next to me and asked Cassidy to move out of the way.

"Come on. We're gonna have to get stitches in." He said.

I wasn't sure what was going on, to be honest.

All I could feel was the bump on the back of my knee filled with blood. Flashing lights paraded the building from the ambulances.

Everything slowly faded and I couldn't tell you what happened next.

Dallas' POV

Soda, Steve and I were all watching TV at the DX. I was waiting for Pony and Johnny to get over here and a news reporter came on and started talking about the ice skating competition.

"Good afternoon, Tulsa. Breaking news says that nationals will be postponed for the girls for a little bit after devastating incident between Madelyn DeLawrence and Sadie Curtis."

"Turn the volume up, Steve." Soda said.

"Girls were called into the building today to talk about a problem concerning Madelyn DeLawrence sabotaging Carly Griffith's skates. Ms. DeLawrence took to blaming Ms. Curtis for her elimination and slashed her popliteal fossa, also known as the back of a knee, with her skates."

There was a pause.

"Sadie Curtis is being taken to the hospital for stitches as we speak. It is unknown if she really didn't tell the judges about her sabotage or if it was someone else, but Ms. DeLawrence is also being taken to custody for assault of a minor as she is eighteen and Ms. Curtis is only seventeen. More updates to come later this week."

The camera cut to a clip of a room with lockers in the back. You could hear someone yelling for security and two girls, who seemed to be Sadie and Madelyn, arguing in the center.

The whole argument played and we were able to see Madelyn bust Sadies leg open.

Soda, Steve and I all flinched as Sadies screamed echoed through the TV.