Chapter 8

The woman grinned, the smile reaching her eyes this time.

"Now, that you've agreed to our deal. I'll talk about the details..."

She grabbed another document from the opaque file.

"About the hero school part, I'm thinking of enrolling you in UA."

You cut in, "But isn't UA located in Musutafu? I live in Fuyuki City, that alone is at least 3 hours of transport. Also, correct me if I am wrong, but aren't the hero course entrance exams over ages ago?"

She glared then cleared her throat, "I was about to get to that part. You would move to a building located on the campus grounds if we get permission from the principal. If we do not manage to, we'll find you a suitable building near the school. As to how we're going to slot you into one of the classes, we'll use a recommendation from a pro hero to get you in."

A knock resonated throughout the room from the door.

The blonde smirked then muttered, "Right on time, you may come in."

The door opened to reveal a blond man with scarlet wings.

Your eyes widened for it was cannibalism man!

The man sent you a carefree smile before facing the president, "Sup, ma'am."

The smile from the president's face dropped.

<She really likes her formal language huh.>

The winged man then scooped up your bucket of chicken and ate some.

"Man, thanks for the chicken! I skipped lunch today!"

You unsurely replied, "You're welcome?"

You weren't the one who paid for the chicken. He should instead thank Tsukauchi.

The president cleared her throat once again, "Hawks will give you a hero's recommendation to use as an excuse to respond to your associates' questions——"

The man pointed to himself, "I will? Who is she anyways?"

The president's eyebrow twitched, "Yes, you will. Technically, we, the hspc, will be doing the work to get her into one of the first year heroic classes at UA. But, of course, she needs a believable excuse for those who have never seen her in any of the entrance exams before."

Why were they talking like you weren't even there?

The man swallowed his chicken, "Ohhhhhh, I get it! What reason should I write on the document as to why I recommended her? I don't know if you know ma'am, but I usually don't bother with recommending people unless they're really special."

The president sighed, "Her name is (L/N) (Y/N). She's important to this world's survival  for she is the only magician left. But don't write that on the document, write that her power caught your eye in your writing style."

The man gave you back your bucket of chicken with precisely one piece of chicken left.

<Rude much?>

'I don't really mind since I'm full anyways. Robin, you want to finish the bucket off later?'

<Sure.>

The man then continued, "So? What is her power? I need that info to put down onto the recommendation sheet."

The blonde replied before sipping on her chamomile tea, "Her power allows her to summon a heroic spirit from the past, which is Robin Hood. It should also allow her to do basic magic. As for her quirk, it does include summoning and general magic. So just write down 'Summoner'."